• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need to catch up on tv shows while there's no kideo games coming out and i have 4 days off

but i have a bad attention span for shows and movies for whatever reason

I have that same problem

Maybe you should just watch an old reliable great TV show, like Star Trek: The Original Series.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have that same problem

Maybe you should just watch an old reliable great TV show, like Star Trek: The Original Series.

tumblr_nrck6rhHyV1t55xupo1_400.gif

Finished the final season of Strike Back just now. Such an amazing bullets & babes show with some of the best action scenes in all of TV.

Ended on a much better note than Banshee did. Fuck that show and its final season.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I forgot you were a comedy guy

Perhaps consider...the series finale of Dinosaurs!

God, that was a sad episode.

Finished the final season of Strike Back just now. Such an amazing bullets & babes show with some of the best action scenes in all of TV.

Ended on a much better note than Banshee did. Fuck that show and its final season.

I see you talking about SO much TV on the tweeter. How in the world do you manage to get through so much?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really wish the full episodes of At The Movies were online somewhere, but I have no idea what the streaming rights for trailers are.

Luckily almost all the Siskel era stuff is available online in various forms. But I'd like to see the whole things again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really wish the full episodes of At The Movies were online somewhere, but I have no idea what the streaming rights for trailers are.

Luckily almost all the Siskel era stuff is available online in various forms. But I'd like to see the whole things again.

Especially in the context of the time as well. What a time to watch.

Oh, I forgot you were a comedy guy

Perhaps consider...the series finale of Dinosaurs!

God, that was a sad episode.

"Fuck, we're getting cancelled, might as well burn everything we built to the ground!"

Too bad that in this pampered age of fan petitions, online streaming services taking whatever they can get their hands on to prop themselves up and Kickstarter scams that no show has the courage to give us an ending like that in fear of losing future revival money.

I see you talking about SO much TV on the tweeter. How in the world do you manage to get through so much?

One of the benefits of working from home is I can play just about anything while working, unless I'm on a call/Skype meeting. Makes it pretty easy to get through shows.

Next on my list is The 100.

One of the benefits of working from home is I can play just about anything while working, unless I'm on a call/Skype meeting. Makes it pretty easy to get through shows.

Next on my list is The 100.
The 100 takes a few episodes to kick in for some people, so you might feel like it's an eh show during the first couple episodes. But it kicks in real good after a while. Nothing tops its second season. Although season 3 was middling enough for me.

Sephzilla

I need to catch up on tv shows while there's no kideo games coming out and i have 4 days off

but i have a bad attention span for shows and movies for whatever reason

I have that same problem

I've been using the kideo game downtime to catch up Game of Thrones since I'm 3 goddamn seasons behind

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm. Maybe it is better if you take that year long ban.

Well, it's coming. I've accepted its inevitability. Plan on being in the middle of a big Buy/Sell/Trade thread transaction the night of the fight.

Aiii

So not worth it
Remember: duck and cover, FE. If that fails, try and reflect the bullet with you muscles like Superman or Goku would do.

Kaladin

Speaking of TV....

If you like your urban fantasy set in the modern west, Wynona Earp is pretty damn good so far and I've got a few episodes left of the season.

somedevil

Hideo Itami tweeted this:

Hideo Itami / 伊丹英雄\
‏@HideoItami
#NXTWinterHaven

The show is on thursday. So is he finally coming back? If he does then he make the next tapings and make it on Brooklyn show.

Luschient

Thought I had made an almost clean break from wrestling but it keeps sneaking back in...was sitting in a meeting this morning hosted by a large travel website and they randomly have a PowerPoint slide talking about the economic impact Wrestlemania had on the Arlington, TX area this year.

Sitting there staring at the presentation like

giphy.gif

Striker

Raw Viewership for 6/27:

8pm: 3.096
9pm: 3.173
10pm: 3.011

Avg: 3.093

Ranked: 3-5 in 18-49 in Cable and ranked 3,4 and 6 in Viewership
2015 comparison

Hour one: 3.36 million
Hour two: 3.48 million
Hour three: 3.54 million

2014 comparison

Hour one: 4.16 million
Hour two: 4.35 million
Hour three: 4.49 million

2013's 6/30 show avg'd 4.3M viewers. Huge dropoff from the past two years.

Zach

Finished The Wire.

That was some good fucking television.

I love the first four seasons, but hate the fifth season with McNulty and his stupid pretend serial killer. Just the worst, and kind of ruined the show in general.

My coworker was all up in my office just now telling me about The Wire. He borrowed it from me and was talking about how he's in season five now and he's mad at McNulty.

Fucking good for Pete, now to find the post where I called 2016 was his year (not like everyone else was already ¬_¬)

Entrants coming thick and fast now
1uTiqbOl.png

"John Hennigan is the eleventh entrant in the 2016 Battle of Los Angeles!"

Top Bottom