• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

klonere

Banned
Wait a second.

TNA took the X Division title off Trevor Lee, to Eddie Edwards and now Mike Bennett has it within the space of 3 weeks? What the fuck?

Zach

Zach I'm glad neither of us drafted Randy Orton. I'm glad we have finer taste.

vaakRbm.gif

Sephzilla

Zach, we should have added an extra stipulation where we could draft one former WWE wrestler who's active with a different promotion - just to add some surprise

Off topic - Just looked at the June wall of shame and Blue has about 2.5 more posts than the second place person. my word

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jay Lethal seems like the only reason he has Taeler Hendrix as a valet is to make him seem like a bigger deal by just attaching as much stuff as possible to him. Course I'd say that about him having the title too.

Well that and you're ROH and you have less believable champions than TNA in 2016.

Kaladin

Bret Hart uses some phrase "If you've got the jam" while he's challenging (I think) Stone Cold to fight him while in a wheel chair.

I have never heard that phrase used before.

What the hell man.

Cagey

Banned
Jay Lethal seems like the only reason he has Taeler Hendrix as a valet is to make him seem like a bigger deal by just attaching as much stuff as possible to him. Course I'd say that about him having the title too.

Well that and you're ROH and you have less believable champions than TNA in 2016.
Every time I saw Lethal live at an ROH show I thought he was a fun comedy tier guy. He comes off that way even in a small setting. He's certainly not a big presence in a small pond.

Then he became world champ and I figure it was for jokes.

Then he kept being world champ.

I don't get it.

MC Safety

Bret Hart uses some phrase "If you've got the jam" while he's challenging (I think) Stone Cold to fight him while in a wheel chair.

I have never heard that phrase used before.

What the hell man.

It's like when they say "jam it on the one."

Where else are you going to jam it? On the five?

Come on!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time I saw Lethal live at an ROH show I thought he was a fun comedy tier guy. He comes off that way even in a small setting. He's certainly not a big presence in a small pond.

Then he became world champ and I figure it was for jokes.

Then he kept being world champ.

I don't get it.

The most telling thing about ROH

If you look at a WWE crowd, you see a lot of NXT and WWE t-shirts
If you look at a NJPW crowd, you see a lot of NJPW shirts
If you look at a TNA crowd, if you see any wrestling shirts, it's TNA ones

If you look at an ROH crowd, you see wrestling shirts from people from other wrestling promotions who maybe had a cup of coffee in ROH at best or someone who's been gone for year.s You'll see Bullet Club, Kevin Owens, Nakamura shirts. You barely see Briscoes or Lethals or Bobby Fish shirts You watch the intro for ROH tv,

The overwhelming majority of the intro for ROH tv is of dudes who WERE in ROH who are in WWE now. And despite all the shit TNA gets for 'ex-WWE guys', at least TNA hypes up guys who are in their promotion NOW. Where as ROH is doing WWE marketing for them. 'Hey remember these great guys who were here? Well they're not here anymore theyr'e on this other show! Watch that!' The top sellers on their shop involve the names Kevin Steen, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson, and AJ Styles. The only exception is Nigel McGuinness who has been long since retired and would have left them for WWE had he not had his health issues.
rohringsidediscount.png

This is on the front page of their shop.
Am I wrong for saying that Jay Lethal was more enjoyable when he was being someone else?

He's still doing that. Now he's just 'serious' Ric Flair.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Speaking of awful TV, I'm only on Episode 3 of Twin Peaks Season 2 and I'm wondering if there's a Fan cut removing all of the Teens except Bobby and removing Nadine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
finishing up 11.22.63's first season and it's really falling apart at this point, on the finale.

somedevil

Why is that?

Raw is on July 4th

If anyone interested here is the top 5 youtube viewership clips from Raw last week:

1. Roman vs Rollins: 3.5 million viewers
2. Dean opens up Raw: 2.3 million
3. Cena vs Anderson: 1.6 million
4. AJ apology: 1.6 million
5. Wyatts Return: 1.3 million

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The first season had a little subtlety in its weirdness which I like.

Season 2 has just felt like WAHHH DAVID LYNCH SO WACKY AND CRAZY despite people saying there's still good stuff in Season 2. And those same people said to at least watch Fire Walk With Me but trailer features Leland who is like the prime indicator of WAHHH WACKY

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I need to catch up on tv shows while there's no kideo games coming out and i have 4 days off

but i have a bad attention span for shows and movies for whatever reason

Top Bottom