• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Everything they are saying about the split makes me feel like Hunter will run SD as a babyface. Would explain why he's been gone and not mentioned since Mania.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
why does Stephanie want Smackdown?

Because they need to push it as desirable instead of as subordinate to Raw because that's what killed the first Brand Split - nothing they did ever made SmackDown seem good, it always was the lame brand that didn't matter.

Everything they are saying about the split makes me feel like Hunter will run SD as a babyface. Would explain why he's been gone and not mentioned since Mania.

Will every Smackdown start with him alone in the ring with the spotlight on him saying "it started with...well, no one really asking for it but you got it anyways. This is the brand split. THIS! IS! SMACKDOWN!" *shots of the dead crowd*

notworksafe

Isn't Steph doing Teddy dirty like Charlotte did to Ric? Or are they just showing that she's only a nice person when Shane is around?

shanafan

So that door that Teddy walked out from.. there were windows in the room that he entered, and he apparently he stopped walking once he went out the door, heh

MC Safety

It would have been fun if all the old wrestlers competed to be the next GM and just showed up on Raw without anyone's knowledge or approval.

Instead, we got Teddy Long and the awkward hour.

I guess they could get William Regal back. Again. Although I think he was the Raw GM.

I think it could work with just Hunter. Between when JBL stopped being GM and Regal started, there was a month or two where Hunter acted as GM and he was good. Only showed up when it was necessary and made matches when he had to. He was great as a neutral babyface authority figure.

They're not going to do that though. He's going to be the same guy you saw on Raw .

If he is just going to continue being the same guy, they would have brought him back with Steph.

Xpry5Sc.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Mentioning the Inoki match that led to the end of Ali's career is awkward

MG310

Baron Corbin is apparently not in that much of hurry to respond to the dick kick.

Outside the arena interview on Smackdown and then not on Raw at all.

Wagram

Could have had a womens match tonight, but instead they thought it would be fun to rewatch a recap trailer for Reigns/Roman as if fans didn't know already.

Top Bottom