• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I like the thing the SHIELD do now, where they always come out together, and then whoever is in the match goes down

Mr. Sam

ibnLD9OZ1XdCk7.png

zychi

Banned
I like the thing the SHIELD do now, where they always come out together, and then whoever is in the match goes down
I wish the shield had more younger members like nexus did. Seeing a group of 6-10 guys lurking in the crowd and watching their buddy wreslte, would be cool.

Striker

They really don't besides the Extreme Rules match they had. Jericho has been having bad PPV matches though those Fandango matches were awful and botches in all of them
Can't just blame Jericho for their underwhelming matches. For some reason these two don't mesh very well. To make matters worse they transformed it into a WM type where the eventual victor was kicking out of every finish they had sent to him.

Without Lesnar coming, the whole thing was flat, and for too long.

Can't just blame Jericho for their underwhelming matches. For some reason these two don't mesh very well. To make matters worse they transformed it into a WM type where the eventual victor was kicking out of every finish they had sent to him.

Without Lesnar coming, the whole thing was flat, and for too long.

Oh Im not just blaming Jericho CM Punks fault too just Jericho has been having some bad PPV matches and some very noticeable botches lately.

Striker

Oh Im not just blaming Jericho CM Punks fault too just Jericho has been having some bad PPV matches and some very noticeable botches lately.
More annoying they wasted his WM match with Fandango. His flame burnt out 15 minutes ago, and he sucks.

Bryan makes working with Shield so entertaining.

So...AJ and Kaitlyn have had the match of the night so far. Good thing they actually let them wrestle and not just flail around in the ring

Top Bottom