• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Mr. Sam

cm+punk+moonsault.gif

saSefyI.jpg

Crooked Moonsault Punk.

strobogo

Banned
Why is anyone excited for RVD coming back? He's been awful since around 2006. Maybe even earlier. But I do want to see him take Dean Ambrose's move. ADR was a dick on Raw and Smackdown AND got the pin over Ziggler on Smackdown in a tag. But it makes total sense that Ziggler would lose the belt on his first defense. This is the same guy won like 5 matches all of last year.

Kaladin

Why is anyone excited for RVD coming back? He's been awful since around 2006. Maybe even earlier. But I do want to see him take Dean Ambrose's move. ADR was a dick on Raw and Smackdown AND got the pin over Ziggler on Smackdown in a tag. But it makes total sense that Ziggler would lose the belt on his first defense. This is the same guy won like 5 matches all of last year.

RVD's picture is next to "Phoning It In" in the dictionary.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
He's SELLING being gassed.

Markety Mark Marks from Markville up in this piece.

I'm aware that a lot of it is a sell job, but even with selling, Punk tends to let a lot of truth through in his performances, both positively and negatively. He's obviously not AS gassed as he actually looks, but he's also nowhere near as crisp as he usually is.

I'm aware that a lot of it is a sell job, but even with selling, Punk tends to let a lot of truth through in his performances, both positively and negatively. He's obviously not AS gassed as he actually looks, but he's also nowhere near as crisp as he usually is.

I'm gonna blow your mind, kid. Kamala the Ugandan Giant was a big fat black guy from Mississippi.

Stick around. We'll smarten you up if you help put up the ring and set up the chairs.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna blow your mind, kid. Kamala the Ugandan Giant was a big fat black guy from Mississippi. Stick around. We'll smarten you up if you help put up the ring.

If you think this is a match between a 100% Jericho and a 100% CM Punk, you must not have been watching this for very long. Of course it's a fucking angle that Punk is "rusty," but that doesn't mean he isn't ALSO actually rusty.

Striker

If you think this is a match between a 100% Jericho and a 100% CM Punk, you must not have been watching this for very long. Of course it's a fucking angle that Punk is "rusty," but that doesn't mean he isn't ALSO actually rusty.
Their stuff last year wasn't very great, either.

The match is poo so far, needs Brock pronto.

Top Bottom