• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Ithil

He sort of is. Dolph Ziggler deserves the title rematch. Jericho and I stole the show while you were stealing a title. I know I'm banged up but I want to fight. It's getting there.

But...that's just being nice. Are we banning being a respectable face because Cena is overpushed?

Cena's problems do not revolve around that sort of thing, they run far deeper than that.

Kaladin

Damn.....they hit the fast forward button on that one didn't they?

They could have got months of Punk breaking free from Heyman, but we get it in minutes.

dream

Between Christian Cage and Chris Jericho, who do yall think has evolved the least in, say, the past 12 years?

Ithil

CM Punk is not nice. Even when he's good. It's not his personality.

You know what I mean. Not "nice" as in friendly, he's just being reasonable and saying Ziggler is getting a rematch and should. The point of his promo was still he takes offense to anyone claiming they're the best and challenges them. That's still Punk. Seriously, we're going overboard with this instant "CENA LITE" ness.

IT'S....IT'S CHRISTIAN!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Wade was expecting to get his return match and was fooled????

He's the heel tho????

Top Bottom