• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

bangai-o

Banned
E4qUA2a.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I will find you and I will kill you. No jury in America would find my guilty for my crime. Your actions have soiled humanity and you deserve death.

Cousteau

In the process of moving and came upon a box of wrestling mags I purchased at the local newstand which is long out of business. I must have 100+ mags all from 85-89. Damn the memories are flooding back right now.

Classic Match of the Day:

Riki Choshu (c) vs Tatsumi Fujinami - WWF International Heavyweight Championship - (NJPW 04/21/83)

It's immediately apparent that Fujinami & Choshu don't like each other very much and are in the midst of a rather heated rivalry. They faced off earlier in the month (in what would later be named the Tokyo Sports match of the year) and now return to the Kuramae Kokugikan for the rematch, with Choshu's WWF International Heavyweight Championship on the line. This match primarily serves to further the Choshu/Fujinami feud and isn't quite on par with it's predecessor, but it is a very smart match with some great wrestling and lots of heated exchanges. The extended figure four spot early on plays very well into the rest of the contest, with some wonderful selling from both men, leading to a clever finish in front of the vocal crowd. Fujinami & Choshu play their roles perfectly here and, although not one of their top encounters, pretty much every time they faced off it was golden, this match being no exception.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
True though. I know it's woman lol. But tell that to the ten minutemmatch they gave her, the main events at Raw last year. The top selling t-shirt, etc.

She's won more PPV main events than Ryback

Kaladin

Henry, Punk, Bryan and AJ

Been a long time since I've had 4 reasons to watch Monday Night Raw before the show actually started.

Striker

Kaitlyn going heel makes no sense at this point. She was led on and lied to by AJ and Big E in that secret admirer BS, and then loses her title. It makes her the underdog and at a point where she's chasing the title and retribution for the things those two did to her. Would we suppose to believe AJ and Big E regret doing that to her because of what happened to Dolph? Meh. Either way it's silly. AJ is one who seems well-liked by the teen girls (and apparently some adult boys) and turning her heel in the first place was a mistake. Now they're just stuck until the story plays itself out and she finishes with both Kaitlyn and splits with Ziggler.

It's better if he's alone, finally, and away from Vickie/AJ.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Classic Match of the Day:

Riki Choshu (c) vs Tatsumi Fujinami - WWF International Heavyweight Championship - (NJPW 04/21/83)

It's immediately apparent that Fujinami & Choshu don't like each other very much and are in the midst of a rather heated rivalry. They faced off earlier in the month (in what would later be named the Tokyo Sports match of the year) and now return to the Kuramae Kokugikan for the rematch, with Choshu's WWF International Heavyweight Championship on the line. This match primarily serves to further the Choshu/Fujinami feud and isn't quite on par with it's predecessor, but it is a very smart match with some great wrestling and lots of heated exchanges. The extended figure four spot early on plays very well into the rest of the contest, with some wonderful selling from both men, leading to a clever finish in front of the vocal crowd. Fujinami & Choshu play their roles perfectly here and, although not one of their top encounters, pretty much every time they faced off it was golden, this match being no exception.

Adios thread (Raw comin') but this is SPECTACULAR

Pimpwerx

The Heat have me depressed, so I've come scurrying back to wrasslegaf for some solace. What have I missed over the last month and a half? Is Ryback future endeavored yet? PEACE.

Ultratech

The Heat have me depressed, so I've come scurrying back to wrasslegaf for some solace. What have I missed over the last month and a half? Is Ryback future endeavored yet? PEACE.

Things you've missed: Stuff (Bryan being super over, Genesis winning IC title, etc.)

Things you haven't missed: CENA WINS LOLZ (Ryback fed to Cena.)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

you are the worst nba fan ever

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Del Rio is right tho

people that tell the truth are heels to these idiots eyes

:(

Top Bottom