• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

tumblr_lxbhrwdZxx1r2sixuo11_400_original_display_image.jpg

Ithil

Bryan possibly being hurt after straight up saying he wants to win the WWE title earlier would be a disaster. I hope its a work, or not serious.

Alucard

Banned
Guys...I'm...enjoying Raw. I've been enjoying it for the full hour I've been watching it so far. Is there...is there something wrong with me? Guys? :(

KissVibes

Banned
LOOK AT ALL THESE OLD CLIPS OF RVD! GET REMINDED OF WHEN YOU LIKED HIM SO THAT WHEN HE SUCKS COMPLETE SHIT AT MitB, YOU'LL JUST BAD SAD!

GREAT THINKING BRINGING HIM BACK.

Alucard

Banned
I hope Bryan's injury isn't serious. :( By the looks of that video, he got concussed. I saw a similar look on Paul London's face against Davey Richards last month when he got concussed. Not cool. Sigh. Poor D-Bry. :(

I love how Cole objected to Cesaro saying the "Pledge of Allegiance" at the end of that segment.

The Pledge of Allegiance doesn't contain the phrase "We the People." That's the Preamble to the US Constitution.

Cole is a shitty American.

Grand Rapids, thank you for shitting on Cena. I give you a reprieve from me mocking you for one night.

EDIT: Well, no, you're cheering him now. So go back to being Redneck Detroit.

Top Bottom