• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Mengetsu

CENA HAS CLAP
TadkV.gif

Entropia

No One Remembers
RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD! RVD!

Novid

Banned
Here is the thing. How long you going to willing to wait? Because at this point - if you don't put 3 years into the project than your not going to get anything that looks this good.

They got worse. Yukes has completely given up.

Trash Developer. Trash game. Trash cover.

2K IS REALLY KILLING IT, GUYS.

At least EA would've dumped Yukes and put that shit on Frostbite 3 and had the Fight Night guys develop it.

Yeah I was really hoping EA would've picked them up, but I think Yukes would've still done this years since it was probably 150% done already. EA likely would've dumped them after this year though. I hope 2K drops them.

KissVibes

Banned
Yeah I was really hoping EA would've picked them up, but I think Yukes would've still done this years since it was probably 150% done already. EA likely would've dumped them after this year though. I hope 2K drops them.

2k has no reason to drop them. Assclowns see Dwayne on the cover and go "OH MAN, SUCH A REAL SPORTS GAME" then buy this garbage. The ONLY thing the Yukes games does well is the customization options but literally anyone can do that shit.

EA would've announced they were developing the NEXT GREAT VERSION OF WWE on Frostbite or Ignite and then shit out EA SPORTS: WWE with a 2 year life cycle. Then WWE '16 would've come out and killed it.

Top Bottom