• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Guzim

So I just realized there's still an hour left.

image.php

"Unbutton your jacket before I rip it off"

HHH and now Jericho...someone in WWE creative sure has been hanging around fanfic sites.

mouserat

Neo Member
An hour left and 6 Diva tag team action coming up. How do they have the gall to keep showing this crap after the TNA woman's match from last night?

somedevil

An hour left and 6 Diva tag team action coming up. How do they have the gall to keep showing this crap after the TNA woman's match from last night?

You know only about 10,000 people saw that match. Sorry to say it was a great match but no one watches impact pay per views.

Do these Divas have to be so loud?

It's not hot at all, It's godamn annoying.

It's like Vince still has the Miller Lite girl fight mentality after all these years.

Do these Divas have to be so loud?

It's not hot at all, It's godamn annoying.

It's like Vince still has the Miller Lite girl fight mentality after all these years.

i don't think that it is all them being to loud, it's just that the crowd is silent.

but man, Kelly Kelly though holy fuck SHE made me want stab myself in the ears

mouserat

Neo Member
You know only about 10,000 people saw that match. Sorry to say it was a great match but no one watches impact pay per views.
I just don't get the rationale though. In WWE the attractive women who can't wrestle are always on TV wrestling, and the attractive women who CAN wrestle are valets or worse.

Ithil

That Gail Kim/Kelly Kelly 2 match from yesterday is what AJ and Kaitlyn ought to be having. Not this "pretend you can't wrestle girls, you might overshadow some of the men" deal WWE do.

Top Bottom