• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Crowd is dead because both guys are extremely boring.

I think Big E could be interesting in the long run, but Del Rio is finished for me. All these years, and I can't really remember a time I cared to see him compete in the ring. I was sometimes interested in his general persona and storylines, but even that is boring now.

Because the WWE says he's a star.

Same reason why Cena, HHH and Alberto Del Rio are "heroes" despite acting like Hulk Hogan level Richards.

Kofi is like the only real baby face in the company.

I'd rather have faces do bad things often, because it's wrestling. Sheamus is just very annoying when doing it.

Kaladin

Just read a great explanation of the Chikara stuff. I'm convinced it's an elaborate reboot angle now. This could be one of the best things to happen in wrestling in years if they do it right. I'll post the explanation that convinced me after the Raw madness is over.

Ithil

Gee, a man known for cheap shots offers his hand to you, and you're suspicious and refuse, then he cheap shots you.

Great.

mouserat

Neo Member
That's a good message for kids, if you're smart and you're being bullied for it, be sure to shake your bullies hand after he's beat up your best friend or he's entitled to punch you in the face and it's all your fault

BE A STAR

Top Bottom