• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I look forward to a nice "both guys suck" chant during Ryback/Cena.

Comercials during the preshow that actually sort of makes sense since it supposed to be selling the PPV but still STUPID!

Crowd is great already this PPV should be decent just with the crowd

Why can't they ever call an audible on winners? Come the fuck on.

They were clearly chanting/cheering for Shaemus

20120910_LIGHT_lawler3.jpg

Is every PS+ user getting Payback for free? How? :p

I don't want to spend $60 on Payback, still abide by my rule of ONLY buying the main 4 PPVs, Wrestlemania, Summer Slam, Royal Rumble, and Survivor Series.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
You know, for the short time he's been on the roster, Ryback is a good heel.

He could be better if he could actually talk. RYBACK RULES!!!!!!

Edit: I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Don't really expect much to happen tonight but still strangly excited. I think I need something stupid and relaxing to that I can go back full steam at the last of us. I'm sure Vince has plenty of stupid for me, the relaxing part..eh

gurudyne

CM Punk winning the title? Rock coming back?

We need a revolving door for that dude. And I like Punk, but one title change does not a legacy make. RR's a classic for its eponymous match, SSlam's got a helluva build going into it making it the mini-WM, WM needs no explanation. I have yet to witness a Survivor Series worthy of the accolade "main PPV". I'm pretty limited in my exposure admittedly, but I've also never seen one of its eponymous matches matter at all either.

And it's not like the WWE cared about it last year--3 week build, one of which was nullified with an in-face almost-apology by Vince when he rebooked the card at two weeks out. If it is a main PPV, it's got a shit legacy.

Then again, Cena's the face of the company, so I guess it fits.

... wow. really?

Since the 80's?

Cool. What's it done lately?

Top Bottom