• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Predictions:

Sandow over Sheamus (Sheamus is gonna put him over)
Amrbose over Kane (Ambrose)
Shield over Bryan and Orton (Orton turns heel)
Kaitlyn over AJ (K is too cute)
Brock over Jericho (Punk no show)
Axel over Miz and Barrett (Barrett is boring, people)
Ryback over Cena (Bryan gets revenge on Ryback at Summerslam)

This I like.

somedevil

Punk even has a new shirt for tonights pay per view:

994299_495735583830964_348187872_n.jpg

Also, the only rumor going around is that the Wyatt family was spotted at the Chicago airport.

Kaladin

$30 and $35 is too much for t-shirts.....sorry WWE. I wouldn't even pay that much for my favorite band's t-shirt if they should choose to charge that much.

$30 and $35 is too much for t-shirts.....sorry WWE. I wouldn't even pay that much for my favorite band's t-shirt if they should choose to charge that much.

Same here. I remember when I finally got to see Megadeth - it was one of the worst performances I've seen, awful sound that only seemed to affect Megadeth (it was fine for DevilDriver), and then to top it off they were charging £35 ($54!!) for fucking t-shirts! Most bands usually charge £10-£20 at the most. Dave Mustaine can go fuck himself.

Im surprised they don't charge more. Everything is always way more expensive at events. $12 nachos, $4 water go fuck yourself arena owners

strobogo

Banned

GNR had $50 tees and $75 hoodies. Not even cool Chinese logos or anything, but the really awful cartoon drawing of the current band since they never took a group picture. I was pretty stunned. They weren't even selling the classic logo shirts, but they did have some AFD shirts, which I thought was weird.

Im surprised they don't charge more. Everything is always way more expensive at events. $12 nachos, $4 water go fuck yourself arena owners

At the last PCW event I went to it was thirty English pounds for a photo with the Steiners! Thirty fucking pound.

Bootay - booked some more tickets but come to the realisation that the owner of pcw is a colossul cunt, he's getting so far ahead of himself and talking to anyone who asks questions like shit, every international name he books is a boost to his ego

That said if he sorts a ddp Yogo session all is forgiven

somedevil

Well Alvarez has heard two scenarios for Bryan after Payback:

1. He challenges Cena the next two pay per views
2. He wins the Raw money in the bank and makes the challenge to Cena using the case at Summerslam.

Two will probably more dramatic and makes sense because he loses the tag match and to prove to himself that he is not the weak link he wins money in the bank and challenges Cena. Both ideas are fine though.

I wonder if Nick's gonna come back to CZW once his sentence is up - imagine the fucking carnage if he turned up at Tournament of Death one year. The CZW crowd would go suitably nuts, I'm sure.

If he doesn't come back the minute his sentence is up, I have lost faith in Indie Deathmatch Wrestling.

Well this is just plain bizarre, WWE vintage collection is airing a whole bunch of 2006 era DX stuff, they got to the whole Vince McMahon "stand back" music video, yet they've taken out the actual audio and layered some generic jazzy tune over the scene, no McMahon singing or commentary to be heard.

Boy I hope they show the bit where Vince tries to drop the net on DX "DAMMIT, LOWER IT NOW! RIGHT NOW!"
And then Trips and HBK step out of the way and Vince's Looney Tunes plan was foiled.

Yeah, there is zero reason for Jericho and Punk to have a clean finish. Punk has beaten Jericho clean, and Jericho is not going to win. The question is who gets the feud with Fat Bo, Tall Foley, and Upside Down Sheamus: Punk or Jericho? I don't know if Jericho is really compatible with their gimmick, so I'd guess Punk.

Classic Match of the Day:

Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs El Samurai - (NJPW 04/16/92)

One of the many matches of Liger & Samurai's storied rivalry, this one coming from the opening round of the 1992 Top of the Super Juniors III tournament. It's a real good match, a very typical '90's Jr. Heavyweight formula, but they do it so very well and are great to watch at work, as both often seemed to bring out the worst in each other, namely Samurai's frustration and Liger's arrogance. Handheld quality, but it's totally watchable - almost like you're right there in Korakuen Hall! Eh, kinda.

Bootay - booked some more tickets but come to the realisation that the owner of pcw is a colossul cunt, he's getting so far ahead of himself and talking to anyone who asks questions like shit, every international name he books is a boost to his ego

Doesn't sound too good, hopefully he doesn't let his ego get in the way of putting on a good show. I think I'm quite lucky having PROGRESS on my doorstep, as the owners seem like genuinely nice, friendly chaps who are more than willing to chat to the fans.

That Revolution Pro show I'm going to in October announced that Bret Hart will be making an appearance and, also, the rumour is that Elgin will be the one to face Hiroshi Tanahashi, as he's in the UK around that time (and wrestling on the PCW show you're going to in October, right?).

Fernando Fernandez said:
If he doesn't come back the minute his sentence is up, I have lost faith in Indie Deathmatch Wrestling.

Same here. I'm almost certain it's going to happen. Sure, it would be nice to see him stay away and sort his life out, but, realistically, what the fuck else is he going to do?

Classic Match of the Day:

Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs El Samurai - (NJPW 04/16/92)

One of the many matches of Liger & Samurai's storied rivalry, this one coming from the opening round of the 1992 Top of the Super Juniors III tournament. It's a real good match, a very typical '90's Jr. Heavyweight formula, but they do it so very well and are great to watch at work, as both often seemed to bring out the worst in each other, namely Samurai's frustration and Liger's arrogance. Handheld quality, but it's totally watchable - almost like you're right there in Korakuen Hall! Eh, kinda.

Doesn't sound too good, hopefully he doesn't let his ego get in the way of putting on a good show. I think I'm quite lucky having PROGRESS on my doorstep, as the owners seem like genuinely nice, friendly chaps who are more than willing to chat to the fans.

That Revolution Pro show I'm going to in October announced that Bret Hart will be making an appearance and, also, the rumour is that Elgin will be the one to face Hiroshi Tanahashi, as he's in the UK around that time (and wrestling on the PCW show you're going to in October, right?).

Same here. I'm almost certain it's going to happen. Sure, it would be nice to see him stay away and sort his life out, but, realistically, what the fuck else is he going to do?

Yep Elgin is there but I don't know overly much about him

BM6uAelCMAAeTs9.jpg:large

Shot I took last night at PWG.

Notes from the show:

Place was packed
- Sami was in good spirits (as he should)
- Kevin Steen is not responsible for any typos on The Kevin Steen show
- Legion Hall in Reseda was packed like hell. 500+ is a safe assumption. Reason why show started at 9pm.
- All matches were great. Drake vs Steen was awesome and so was the Ironman match.
- Even though Sami vs Adam has been done before (tons of times) they brought something new to the table. It was awesome and worked really well.
-Next shows are Aug 9th, 30th and 31st.

Pussy, Getting Paid, Weed/Alcohol and Wrestling are the four things Nick Gage needs in life. I don't see jail changing this.

Top Bottom