• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Bowser

lol, Dana White described his meeting with Bork Laser as "really bad" and "probably the worst meeting I've ever had with him"

UberTag

Kane is obviously supposed to be a major part of the WWE title match, they can't pull him out now.

This is a total disaster for WWE. Henry is recovering from surgery, he's not there as a backup. Jericho and Orton are suspended, Kane and Bryan are in the WWE title match. Khali is Khali. Christian is in the IC title hunt now. Smackdown is falling to pieces roster wise.

Now Del Rio is out?

Maybe they'll take Ziggler instead, even though it would make no sense.
Everyone in the WWE is either suspended, injured or damaged goods due to Cena.

It's a shame TNA isn't considered relevant or crazy Vince & crazier Dixie would cook up a plan to co-promote each other's programming to "spike" both of their respective ratings by turning the "Christian is just visiting as a goodwill angle" BS into an angle spanning both companies shows over the summer.

Something along the lines of Christian showing up tonight, tossing the IC title in the trash, setting up an open challenge to the winner of the Sting-Roode match, winning TNA's world title bringing it over to the WWE and TNA responding by having their #1 contender (Hardy/Anderson/RVD) show up at No Way Out and defeat Sheamus to win WWE's world heavyweight title.

Work with a familiar face in Lagana to write the whole thing, WWE gets some healthy bodies for the summer, TNA gets a jolt of adrenaline and everybody wins.

But yeah, TNA isn't considered relevant (at least not until the WWE buys their back catalog) and Vince is just showing up tomorrow night to tell Johnny Ace what a great job he's doing. It's too bad, really.

tumblr_m5eo3kPG1a1r2bdelo1_500.jpg
TNA HALL OF FAME BOUND!

Khrno

Something along the lines of Christian showing up tonight, tossing the IC title in the trash, setting up an open challenge to the winner of the Sting-Roode match, winning TNA's world title bringing it over to the WWE and TNA responding by having their #1 contender (Hardy/Anderson/RVD) show up at No Way Out and defeat Sheamus to win WWE's world heavyweight title.

You seem like a crazy lad, but I like it.

dTVKL.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I have a better idea for the WWE. They should just ignore TNA, act like it doesn't exist, and work on improving their own product. First step, have Kane compete in both World title matches, and WIN BOTH!!!!!

G-Fex

Hey Soulplaya I bet I can make you a Kane/AJ music video, I've done quite a few music videos before.

Maybe set it to Linkin Park

UberTag

I have a better idea for the WWE. They should just ignore TNA, act like it doesn't exist, and work on improving their own product. First step, have Kane compete in both World title matches, and WIN BOTH!!!!!
They could also run that angle with Daniel Bryan.
Or they could have AJ cost someone the WWE triple threat title match and help them win the World Heavyweight title match in the exact same night.

Khrno

You seem like a crazy lad, but=====

tumblr_m5euldFaLK1qhjbxeo1_250.gif
=====

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hey Soulplaya I bet I can make you a Kane/AJ music video, I've done quite a few music videos before.

Maybe set it to Linkin Park
That's not a bad idea, even if it is Linkin Park.

I once made a Kane music video when I was like 13, and set it to U2's Beautiful Day. It worked!!!!

They could also run that angle with Daniel Bryan.
Or they could have AJ cost someone the WWE triple threat title match and help them win the World Heavyweight title match in the exact same night.
So fucking genius!!!

You seem like a crazy lad, but=====

tumblr_m5euldFaLK1qhjbxeo1_250.gif
=====
I'm not crazy, just insane, lying to the lunatic that lives inside my brain.

G-Fex

That's not a bad idea, even if it is Linkin Park.

I once made a Kane music video when I was like 13, and set it to U2's Beautiful Day. It worked!!!!

So fucking genius!!!

I'm not crazy, just insane, lying to the lunatic that lives inside my brain.

Send me some Kane/AJ pics, clips, gifs and ill get started!

What the fuck is a "Joseph Park"?

Joseph Park is Abyss's kayfabe brother who's looking for Abyss after Bully Ray killed him. The twist is that Joseph Park is just Abyss unmasked but they're treated as 2 completely different people.

Sounds horrible, don't it?

Well, it's not. Probably the best angle going right now.

Kaladin

Joseph Park is Abyss's kayfabe brother who's looking for Abyss after Bully Ray killed him. The twist is that Joseph Park is just Abyss unmasked but they're 2 completely different people.

The angle works because of Bully Ray's awesome heel work and Abyss's surprisingly awesome acting ability. Joseph Park really is an entirely different persona from anything he's ever done.

Chopper

Joseph Park is Abyss's kayfabe brother who's looking for Abyss after Bully Ray killed him. The twist is that Joseph Park is just Abyss unmasked but they're 2 completely different people.

Wait, what? So it's not actually Abyss unmasked?!

Edit: Oh, it is. That's pretty cool. I've heard Bully Ray is currently being awesome. So, this PPV's looking pretty good? I don't watch TNA cos I can't get used to the broadcast times in the UK.

Wait, what? So it's not actually Abyss unmasked?!

It is, but to the audience it's supposed to be 2 different people.

Abyss is actually supposed to "show up" tonight during the match. Whether they pull a "fake Kane" or reveal Abyss has multiple personalities, WHO KNOWS.

Kaladin

It is, but to the audience it's supposed to be 2 different people.

Abyss is actually supposed to "show up" tonight during the match. Whether they pull a "fake Kane" or reveal Abyss has multiple personalities, WHO KNOWS.

I hope they don't ruin it with a fake Abyss. Multiple personalities would be the best way to go. It has been done before, but Abyss can pull it off and make it different enough that it is fresh.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
AJ can survive without Kane support now, the past few weeks made everyone love her.

Kane, still a pariah. Kane need AJ more then AJ needs Kane, you know this.
Everyone? She's become "the girl who follows Kane around", and that's a noble profession that she should be proud of.

DKehoe

I hope they don't ruin it with a fake Abyss. Multiple personalities would be the best way to go. It has been done before, but Abyss can pull it off and make it different enough that it is fresh.

Joe Parks should replace Abyss as a full time character. Abyss is almost as bad as Kane.

New Joey Ryan video;

'Joey Ryan has a camera and a YouTube account Vol. 2 featuring John Morrison'

And Steiner is back rambling on twitter;

After brooke hogan tweeted that she could make more money on her back than i did in my wrestling career

Which i accepted and i will get into later,a high ranking official from TNA (who i respect)called me and

Without going into the whole conversation he ask me to stop tweeting and since im trying to

Save TNA from the same fate as WCW,and this official also has TNA's best interest in mind i agreed

Until bitchoff opened his mouth spewing his bullshit as usual,but first since i missed brookes debut,I know

The camera adds 10 lbs but OMG how big is her head,did everybody notice when they were advertising her

For the show they had a picture of her that looked totally differerent of her when she walked out,how many

Gallons of paint did it take to airbrush that big head...

https://twitter.com/#!/ScottSteiner

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Christian at the tna hall of fame? Brock back with UFC? They should cross promote. Have jeff hardys show up wasted to a ufc taping and have sting taunt the undertaker via satellite.

Khrno

- WWE alumni Kenn Doane, aka Kenny Dykstra, posted to Twitter that he believes John Cena is lobbying for Randy Orton to get fired due to his second Wellness violation. Doane posted:

When I was there and Orton got suspended for the first time, Cena told me he wanted Orton fired. So now I'm sure it's probably him trying for RKO's release

Regardless, hopefully he don't get fired since he has a young child and is the best story teller in WWE. They do still tell stories in the ring right?

Cena admitted during WWE's Randy Orton DVD The Evolution of a Predator that he didn't like Orton as he was several years back, saying, "I always joke around there's old Randy and then there's new Randy. Old Randy was an asshole."

Cena has been a strong supporter of the criminalization of non-medical use of anabolic steroids by athletes. He said in a 2009 interview about Alex Rodriguez copping to steroid use, "They should send the guys to jail," and said more about it to the Times later that year:

"[Steroids] are the personal choice of the athlete. And [Rodriguez] got defensive, saying he used because he felt he needed to. If there was a set of [legal] stipulations set in place, he may never have even considered it. The government should take the initiative, and if you get caught using drugs, then you should go to jail. A criminal record will hurt your endorsements and long-term contracts."

It has not been comfirmed what Orton failed his Wellness violation for, but a source in WWE said that they believed it was due to a tainted supplement.

Oh the irony John, the irony.

Anyway, Let's go Cena! Fire Or-ton!

I thought Cena and Orton were bros, only a true bro like Orton would compliment Cena's crummy promos so willingly and go as far as bashing Rock's promo skills to do so, a betrayal of trust, John Cena is the face of true villainy.

Then again why should I trust Kenny.

Khrno

I thought Cena and Orton were bros, only a true bro like Orton would compliment Cena's crummy promos so willingly and go as far as bashing Rock's promo skills to do so, a betrayal of trust, John Cena is the face of true villainy.

Then again why should I trust Kenny.

I don't know why he should be trusted, but this is what real bros look like:

tumblr_m5dd8yNKnj1qa81dvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5csq6ptgX1rppg5to1_500.jpg

CM Punk has stolen Orton's position as Cena's right hand main event man, little does he know the Cena backstabbing is an inevitability.

Top Bottom