• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

AJ bending skills are unreal.

tumblr_ly2hbhbj4T1qfh7m0o1_500.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Joseph Park is, hands-down, the best character in pro wrestling today.

Lets hope tonight is not the end of that character. Don't really want it to go away and Abyss to return instead.

In the fantasy WWE-TNA invasion angle discussed earlier, they could totally do a Lawyer-Off between Otunga and Joseph Park.

Lets hope tonight is not the end of that character. Don't really want it to go away and Abyss to return instead.

In the fantasy WWE-TNA invasion angle discussed earlier, they could totally do a Lawyer-Off between Otunga and Joseph Park.

Crazy thing is, Joseph Park is a far more believable lawyer character than David Otunga. And Otunga is the one with the Harvard Law CV.

mooooose

Cena and Orton seemed like acquaintances but Cena and Punk seem like they actually like each other. There's always pictures of them together everywhere.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena and Orton seemed like acquaintances but Cena and Punk seem like they actually like each other. There's always pictures of them together everywhere.

Cena is liked amonst his peers, this is not news to anyone anymore I'd reckon. He and Punk do alot of promotion together as the top two babyfaces on the show. It all just makes sense really.

G-Fex

What a twist ,Cena is a horrible evil man. He betrays his buddies and has sided with that jackass Punk, so they can shop together at the same stores now.

The after effect of being too muuch of a goody good Face.

Why am I on WrassleGAF, when I already feeling sad...

This is all one horrible download spiral :/

Perhaps OT would make you feel better. You could get in on some tremendous depression there and be happy that at least you're not the people in the news or the posters who love reading about it.

I cannot believe TNA is going to have WWE's Intercontinental Champion on their PPV, and all the promotion it gets is a small Twitter thing from Dixie Carter.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I cannot believe TNA is going to have WWE's Intercontinental Champion on their PPV, and all the promotion it gets is a small Twitter thing from Dixie Carter.
Yeah, that's what they should do, hype up the greatness of another company's guy. If Christian was staying, I would understand, but otherwise, it's no big deal. A casual wrestling fan isn't going to order Slammiversary because Christian is on it. A real wrestling fan already knows about TNA.

Top Bottom