• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

remnant

Banned
I'm really liking this PPV so far

James Storm should be an even bigger singles star than he is, but somehow TNA has fucked that up.
Storm should have won a few months back, but this is a smart way to bring him back ad he still has a lot of heat.

No one deserve's to take Roode's belt other than Aries.
I love Aries bu they have built Roode vs Storm for nearly a year. We never get long term payoffs in WWE anymore and if TNA sticks with this they will earn a lot of respect IMO. TNA's small hardcore segment has been waiting for Storm to get even with Roode for a long time and they deserve the payoff.

My friends are actually fist bumping over Crimson's loss. We're all banking on him leaving Impact in 3 to 4 months.

It would be cool if they build up Aries as the biggest threat in the mid-card, and then have him transition into the main event.

VerTiGo

Banned
Keeping the strap on Roode while waiting for their face to rise this way was the right thing to do and I'm glad TNA recognizes this.

VerTiGo

Banned
I love Aries bu they have built Roode vs Storm for nearly a year. We never get long term payoffs in WWE anymore and if TNA sticks with this they will earn a lot of respect IMO. TNA's small hardcore segment has been waiting for Storm to get even with Roode for a long time and they deserve the payoff.

Fuck that noise. You gotta follow the momentum. They have kept the world title scene straight with Roode's run. You cannot have a great heel without a face that has complete utter support of the fanbase and that is Aries. Fanservice means nothing when doing the obvious is a much greater priority when looking to move the company into the future.

VerTiGo

Banned
I thought Sting said he didn't want it to be him. Ah, congrats Sting deserves it. I hated him when the nWo was big but now I appreciate the guy. Great entertainer. I guess he's done.

ElRenoRaven

I'm sorry but Jarrett should have been first because without him taking a chance TNA wouldn't be here. Then should come the TNA Originals.

Fuck that noise. You gotta follow the momentum. They have kept the world title scene straight with Roode's run. You cannot have a great heel without a face that has complete utter support of the fanbase and that is Aries. Fanservice means nothing when doing the obvious is a much greater priority when looking to move the company into the future.
Aries is my favorite wrestler on the planet but James Storm is over with the TNA crowd. Aries can continue gaining momentum while helping build the X division and position himself as the man in TNA. James Storm has to beat Roode for the title or he becomes irrelevant. They have spent the whole year building Storm for this and they have to come through. Roode is now a star, Aries is a star, Storm is close and will cement himself when he beats Roode. They have been building depth on the roster and rushing an Aries/Roode feud will hinder that. I do agree that Aries is clearly the man of the future but they need to wrap up the Storm/Roode feud properly to create more stars.

ElRenoRaven

Wow so no Christian induction. Thank god. That would have been just been stupid. Makes me wonder why the hell he is there then though.

Top Bottom