• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Sting deserves it. He turned down big WWE money because he believes in Dixie Carter's vision for the company. He has been extremely loyal even when he shouldnt have been. That being said Jarrett deserved to be the first inductee.

RBH

Would've been happy with either Jarrett, Sting, or Styles, so I'm pleased. Just glad it wasn't fucking Hogan.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Sting deserves it. He turned down big WWE money because he believes in Dixie Carter's vision for the company. He has been extremely loyal even when he shouldnt have been. That being said Jarrett deserved to be the first inductee.
He turned down big WWE money? He gets paid 500K a year to get treated like a king and work a very easy schedule.

Still a good choice, though.

ElRenoRaven

Mmmmm Tessmacher

Yup. I could watch her all day. Her and Velvet Sky are the only 2 knockouts that I really find attractive. The rest not so much. Although I do like watching them all wrestle. It's nice to see women who can actually wrestle unlike most of the WWE Bimbos. Notice I said most not all.

Yup. I could watch her all day. Her and Velvet Sky are the only 2 knockouts that I really find attractive. The rest not so much. Although I do like watching them all wrestle. It's nice to see women who can actually wrestle unlike most of the WWE Bimbos. Notice I said most not all.
What about Thickie Mickie?

You left out Thickie James. I would smash Thickie like boiled potatoes.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
She left WWE after she got tired of its terrible booking. She and Melina had quality matches on Superstars - meanwhile you get Raw on and it's the weekly Kelly roll-up piss breaks.
Now, she's jobbing to what's her face. Oh well, she's married to that food network guy.

dream

okay so bobo tried to explain this to me once but i wasn't paying attention. Joe Parks is Abyss, right? like, is that the gimmick? Is he pretending he's not Abyss to trick Bully Ray Dudley the way I tricked myself into spending $40 on this PPV because I thought Christian Cage was fighting Bully Ray Dudley?

okay so bobo tried to explain this to me once but i wasn't paying attention. Joe Parks is Abyss, right? like, is that the gimmick? Is he pretending he's not Abyss to trick Bully Ray Dudley the way I tricked myself into spending $40 on this PPV because I thought Christian Cage was fighting Bully Ray Dudley?

THEY WILL APPEAR ON THE SAME STAGE, AT THE SAME TIME, SOMEHOW

POSSIBLY MAGIC

eldoon

he doesnt know hes abyss / split personality
i think they will explain it as bully hurt his head or something

Top Bottom