• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

UberTag

okay so bobo tried to explain this to me once but i wasn't paying attention. Joe Parks is Abyss, right? like, is that the gimmick? Is he pretending he's not Abyss to trick Bully Ray Dudley the way I tricked myself into spending $40 on this PPV because I thought Christian Cage was fighting Bully Ray Dudley?
You paid $40 for tonight's PPV, dream?
You'd better not start watching this shit every week like Bobo.

ElRenoRaven

TNA needs to make Arlington TX the new home for Impact ASAP.

No. They need to go on the road. Staying in one spot will only lead to the crowd to eventually turn into the Orlando crowd. Hell remember how lively the Orlando crowd was in the early days? They were off the charts. Now they're a joke. It would just end up the same elsewhere.

No. They need to go on the road. Staying in one spot will only lead to the crowd to eventually turn into the Orlando crowd. Hell remember how lively the Orlando crowd was in the early days? They were off the charts. Now they're a joke. It would just end up the same elsewhere.
Ok, rotate between Orlando, Nashville, Toronto, Dallas, Philly, London and another hot wrestling city or two. Keeps costs down by booking the same arena multiple times, can keep a ring in each city to further reduce costs, and builds he brand in the cities that really support wrestling. They desperately need these good mid size arena crowds on a weekly basis. At the very least EVERY PPV should be on the road.

ElRenoRaven

Ok, rotate between Orlando, Nashville, Toronto, Dallas, Philly, London and another hot wrestling city or two. Keeps costs down by booking the same arena multiple times, can keep a ring in each city to further reduce costs, and builds he brand in the cities that really support wrestling. They desperately need these good mid size arena crowds on a weekly basis. At the very least EVERY PPV should be on the road.

That could work. It would at least delay the crowds getting stale for awhile.

Top Bottom