• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Jamie OD

282863_412696522102741_263983347_n.jpg

About time someone made this.

Hansen_blank_background.jpg

hey guys

What's going on here?

Just read the last two pages...

Why don't you people just have a seat right there?

Yep, right in the corner there...

brb making a phone call

AJ is the best thing in pro-wrestling today.

So AJ's very relevant to the topic at hand, since the whole world revolves around her.
Well, you see-
Hansen_blank_background.jpg

hey guys

What's going on here?

Just read the last two pages...

Why don't you people just have a seat right there?

Yep, right in the corner there...

brb making a phone call

Yep, that was fast.

You've won this round Frankman

BUT THE MEMORY REMAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSS

YMNQw.png

Ken Doane (former Spirit Squad Kenny/Kenny Dykstra) just posted on Twitter that he broke off his engagement to Mickie James after he busted her cheating on him with John Cena.

A fan asked if he was still engaged to Mickie. His response:

"Oh hell no. Broke up with her once I found out she was cheating with John. #Rat."

For the record, Cena wasn't married at the time.

Aiii

So not worth it
absolutely amazing. Needs Trent Barretta and Jay Lethal and you have the whole cast

Ssst, I like to imagine AJ is not dating Trent Baretta and there still an inkling of a chance for me to move to Florida and stalk her without him beating my ass.

Cagey

Banned
Just bought nosebleeds for WWE presents NO WAY OUT (tm), live from East Rutherford, NJ.

First WWE PPV I'm seeing in person. A pity it's in the terrible Izod Center, instead of the far superior Prudential Center mere miles away, but I can't argue with $25.

Better bring binoculars to see CrayJ though.

Kaladin

Just bought nosebleeds for WWE presents NO WAY OUT (tm), live from East Rutherford, NJ.

First WWE PPV I'm seeing in person. A pity it's in the terrible Izod Center, instead of the far superior Prudential Center mere miles away, but I can't argue with $25.

Live PPV is always fun, even in the nosebleeds.

RBH

-- There is a video here of the Chris Brown vs. Drake nightclub brawl that took place Wednesday night at a club in New York City. At one point during the melee the patrons actually start an ECW chant. You can check out footage from the brawl below, with the "ECW" chants starting at the 0:35 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joQ8H3BPSM8

-- Once the current run of FCW television ends, Bright House in Florida will begin airing the new NXT shows shot at Full Sail University. No word yet on whether they'll start with week one that was taped or start with the most current episode taped, which would be about episode three or four. One big upgrade is that the Full Sail shows are being shot in full HD, unlike the old FCW shows.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...cal-tv-ecw-chant-at-real-life-brawl-tons-more

Razorskin

----- ------

Even with binoculars you couldn't see her cans.

Top Bottom