• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Forget all of your cliques.....it's about the Sting clique.

fEjn3.jpg

Come on man, you could've at least used superior Sting;

ieNoeUmNs8fUq.jpg

djsandman said:
Think they would do another Team WWF?

That'd be pretty cool, but I wouldn't want it to be Demolition & One Man Gang again, lol - who would you use? I'd say; Vader, Goldust & The 1-2-3 Kid.

Kaladin

Come on man, you could've at least used superior Sting;

ieNoeUmNs8fUq.jpg

The Sting clique recognizes all versions of Sting.

2xtUO.jpg

That'd be pretty cool, but I wouldn't want it to be Demolition & One Man Gang again, lol - who would you use? I'd say; Vader, Goldust & The 1-2-3 Kid.

That would be a good one.....though I'd see them use guys from the 1,000th Raw if they can get three of them. Vader, Sid and someone else. I'd go with Goldust if there isn't a third.

It's live now and I can get a front row seat...if I lived in GA.

$100+ for a house show though? WTF are you thinking Vince?

Also, Finally a Canadian Tour:

2gRMX.png

Notice what's missing?

No Kitchener and No FUCKING TORONTO. They'll go to Kingston and Sarnia but not Toronto.

Hey, Sarnia! I could go to that one. My parents live about 30 minutes from there.

Did WWE really ban powerbombs? Whats next? bodyslams?

It wouldn't surprise me.

Also, I fucking hate chairshots now - sure, unprotected shots to the head are dumb and reckless, but they don't even allow protected chair shots any more. Every single guy does the same thing when they get a chair - jab to the gut, other guys bends over, hit him weakly over the back with the chair. Punk is pretty much the only guy who at least TRIES to make it look like he's using a proper weapon, rather than a prop for the next spot.

bean breath said:
Did they? Big Daddy Cool Diesel Powerbombed CM Punk last year at SummerSlam in what turned out to be a great angle.

I'm sure they make exceptions - like how the SSP was banned until they had someone good enough to execute it near-flawlessly in Evan Bourne.

On the subject on powerbombs I think Diesel had the best one followed by Sid. I love the way Nash would just chuck his opponent. Sid's bomb has such impact to it too.

I also loved the running Awesome Bomb.

3rd team announced for the CHIKARA King of Trios Tournament 2012 - The Batiri;

ibyP0y4WYUx5OB.jpg

ibvrbshUFAtsrE.jpg

iPS8YPKl0KDfi.jpg

It's likely there will be 13 more teams to be announced, who do you guys want to see?

Other than likely entries such as The Spectral Envoy, 3.0'le! and the Colony, I'd love to see teams from the other big indies like Team ROH (Michael Elgin, Roderick Strong & Mike Mondo), Team PWG (Kevin Steen, Willie Mack & Brian Cage-Taylor) & Team DGUSA (CIMA, Ricochet & AR Fox). As for international entries, a return of Team Osaka, Team Big Japan or Team Michinoku Pro would be cool, but it would be amazing if they could rope one of the bigger Japanese companies in to sending teams over. For instance, anything like; Team ZERO1 (Shinjiro Ohtani, Masasto Tanaka & Daichi Hashimoto), Team NOAH (Go Shiozaki, Taiji Ishimori & Ricky Marvin), Team AJPW (Suwama, Shuji Kondo & Hiroshi Yamato) or Team New Japan (Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask & BUSHI) would be fucking awesome.

I'd like to see some sort of Gravity Defying Team. It'd be a total spotfest, but hey...

Pac, Ricochet & someone else... basically get Pac back in CHIKARA he had an amazing 4 way several years ago with Chuck Taylor, Retail Dragon and Ricochet. He's faced off against Quackenbush a few times too.

Entropia

No One Remembers
3rd team announced for the CHIKARA King of Trios Tournament 2012 - The Batiri;

ibyP0y4WYUx5OB.jpg

ibvrbshUFAtsrE.jpg

iPS8YPKl0KDfi.jpg

It's likely there will be 13 more teams to be announced, who do you guys want to see?

Does CHIKARA Need money? They can only take pics of their wrestlers in 32- bit :(

Kaladin

http://i.minus.com/ibgBDc6HPMokoz.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

That Sid/HBK powerbomb reminds me of Vince McMahon saying "If we screw up on live tv, it's live tv. We'll just say we meant to do it that way." or something to that effect before Raw started in 93.

I watched Road Dogg vs 1-2-3 Kid the other day and the finish was epic. 2nd turnbuckle piledriver. Modern WWE would never let anyone get away with that today.

Speaking of the 1-2-3 Kid, it was so awesome seeing him in CHIKARA at the King of Trios last year - I really need to rewatch 1-2-3 Kid vs El Generico, as I remember loving the hell out of it at the time, and it was great to see Waltman having such a great time and how choked up he got at the appreciation showed towards him from the crowd;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIvR3-L7jps

Does CHIKARA Need money? They can only take pics of their wrestlers in 32- bit :(

Lol, nah it's just that they're going for an old-school video game vibe for the tournament graphics this year.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Eh. I've never considered those really piledrivers. The person's head usually never even comes close to the mat. It's all about the sleight of knee impact.
Taker has botched a few. Hell, the whole reason piledrivers were banned in the first place is because Taker botched his tombstone on HHH during his return at Judgement Day 2000, and HHH laid there paralyzed for a good minute or two.

Top Bottom