• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Izick

Too bad there is NO WAY OUT for creative on this. Guessing Big Show wins, Johnny stays, and some bullshit happens so Cena stays.

Penguin

Too bad there is NO WAY OUT for creative on this. Guessing Big Show wins, Johnny stays, and some bullshit happens so Cena stays.

Its laughable

Since between Cena/Johnny this is like the 5th or 6th firing storyline and both of them remain in the company.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I want to be part of the Sting and Tara/Tessmacher Kliq.

Down with SoulPlaya for putting down my waifu yesterday.
I didn't put her down. I just like AJ more. Tess looks great, but AJ seems like a freak in the bed, and that counts for a lot more.

BTW

SD__669_034.jpg

So I was wondering while bored at work today, how do they inevitably shove Cena into the Bryan-Punk-AJ[-Kane] storyline after he overcomes the odds against Big Shoe? Maybe Cena can win a 3 vs 1 handicap AJ on a pole match for the WWE Championship.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So I was wondering while bored at work today, how do they inevitably shove Cena into the Bryan-Punk-AJ[-Kane] storyline after he overcomes the odds against Big Shoe? Maybe Cena can win a 3 vs 1 handicap AJ on a pole match for the WWE Championship.
Bryan wins this Sunday. Rematch at next PPV, Bryan wins again. Punk feuds with Shoe, Kane wanders off, and Cena wins #1 contender's match. He begins making fun of Bryan, calls AJ a slut. We move on with life.

Ok I am going to say something stupid is going to happen with AJ come NWO.

She will ether side with some random wrestler who will interfear in the match OR she will snap due to craziness and start foaming at the mouth and start girl humping the ring.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

She will ether side with some random wrestler who will interfear in the match OR she will snap due to craziness and start foaming at the mouth and start girl humping the ring.
We can only hope.

Turok_TTZ

liked smackdown. NWO will be interesting, AJ be the highlight for me. wwe be teasing me with possible cena firing should he lose. they will figure out something to ensure he stays. boooo.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Maybe someone who is also off their rocker
Someone who has already wrestled both Punk and Bryan
tumblr_m2ynsxnz9f1qzj47u0z.gif

Couple of notes from the ROH TV tapings;

They seem to be teasing a Michael Elgin face turn. Strong interfered in his match with Jay Lethal, inadvertently costing Elgin the victory, and post match Elgin said he would kill Strong if he got in his business again

Jim Cornette announced that if Kevin Steen beats Davey Richards at Best in the World, every Steen match in ROH thereafter will be for the title - Cornette says he doesn't care who beats Steen, just as long as someone beats him. Steen defeated Eddie Edwards in a title match where Edwards tried to work face, but the crowd was too strongly behind Steen

Either they've got to get the belt off Steen and turn Davey heel, or they need to turn Cornette heel, because there's just no fucking way the fans are going to boo Steen at the moment. Davey could be pretty good as a heel champion, considering the fans already loath him anyway.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
At least it makes the WWE Championship seem important. Is it even the main event?

The main event has been advertised as Show vs Cena for the last month.

That means every PPV this year (except the rumble) has had cena in the main event, despite him not being in a title feud.

It really is all about Cena.

Top Bottom