• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

RAW_989_Photo_047.jpg

tm24

Either they've got to get the belt off Steen and turn Davey heel, or they need to turn Cornette heel, because there's just no fucking way the fans are going to boo Steen at the moment. Davey could be pretty good as a heel champion, considering the fans already loath him anyway.

Yeah, but then we still have to watch Davey wrestle

Paddy Power No Way Outbetting odds!

Cage Match
John Cena 1.66
Big Show 2.10

Heavyweight Title
Sheamus 1.28
Dolph Ziggler 3.25

Intercontinental Title
Christian 1.44
Cody Rhodes 2.62

Divas Title
Layla 1.50
Beth Phoenix 2.50

WWE Title
CM Punk 2.00
Daniel Bryan 2.37
Kane 5.00

Betting on all the favourites in an accumulator...

Total stake: €10.00
Potential returns: €92.86

This will be my third WWE "favourite" accumulator. I've spent €20, won €50ish (won Over the Limit).

Bryan is gonna screw this one up :/

Maybe I should pick him instead...

Total stake: €10.00
Potential returns: €110.27

Hmmmmmmm.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So let me get this straight

Johnny was going to get fired back in February by Triple H but as it was happening, Undertaker randomly shows up and it never gets mentioned again.

Then Monday, Johnny was going to get fired by Vince McMahon although he can't make those decisions without COOOOOOOOO Triple H's approval, but gets interrupted by Big Show.

So at No Way Out, Johnny is about to get fired when Khali shows up and just mumbles to make us forget the stip?

How many times can you tease getting fired without getting fired? WWE's HR department must be run by monkeys.

Haha. They really need a new belt design. You'd figure since Cena's beyond the title picture now that they would change it. Well, hopefully they do soon.

Spoilers from New Japan's Dominion PPV;

Low Ki defended the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title against Best of the Super Jr's winner Ryusuke Taguchi - post-match DDT's Kota Ibushi confronted Low Ki and challenged him to a match

Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Tiger Mask defeated TAKA Michinoku & Taichi in the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title decision match. Taichi went after Liger's mask, but Kishin Liger was underneath and Taichi ate the red mist

Hiroshi 'John Cena of Japan' Tanahashi defeated Kazuchika Okada, The Rainmaker, to become the 58th IWGP Heavyweight Champion

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, fuck you
Tanahashi
:(

Ithil

Watching Smackdown, and as usual Cena comes off as the heel. Big Shoe, in his promo, has legitimate complaints about how he was mistreated in WCW and WWE, and Cena's role as a "face" is to smirk and call Shoe fat.

Participants for this year's ZERO1 Fire Festival tournament;

Pro-Wrestling ZERO1 - "MIDSUMMER FESTIVAL ~ FIRE FESTIVAL 2012"

1. Shinjiro Otani
2. Masato Tanaka
3. Kohei Sato
4. Ryouji Sai
5. KAMIKAZE
6. Shito Ueda
7. Go Shiozaki
8. Mohammed Yone
9. Daisuke Sekimoto
10. Tomoaki Honma

Lots of potentially awesome matches there, a Tanaka vs Honma rematch, Sekimoto vs Shiozaki, Otani vs any of those guys.

Oh dammit, come on.

Seriously. I mean, fuck
there's nothing wrong with Tanahashi, and he's over like crazy, but I'm just so sick of him, although they probably wanted the belt back on him for the big upcoming joint AJPW-NJPW show, as he's a their biggest draw. Looks like the next challenger will either be Togi Makabe or Masato Tanaka, not sure I can see either beating Tanahashi unfortunately, but hopefully it isn't long before the Rainmaker gets his rematch. Also, this frees him up to potentially face an AJPW wrestler at the joint show - Okada vs Suwama or Okada vs Kondo would be cool.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm guessing Punk retains, and Bryan is shoved out of the feud as AJ introduces her REAL man, RYBACK!!!!

EDIT: I hope he doesn't mean that this feud is going to be dropped after this Sunday.

If it wasn't the PG era this would certainly e the case.

The incest stuff always been one of Vince's dream storylines, i'm sure he would bypass the PG rating to indulge in such a tale.
Maybe Paul Burchill and Katie Lea would still be in WWE today had Vince's original plan made the cut.

Jamie OD

Ryback still looks like he is just waiting for the camera cues to do his poses and chants. The squash matches are fine but his body language just doesn't make him into the juggernaut he is supposed to be.

daemissary

It might not even be storyline. It could be anything. Someone got fired... anything.

Damn, Punk got me hyped for the PPV now. FUCK YOU WWE.

I'm not sure why this would get you hyped...I was super excited to see how this Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ thing was gonna play out but those two Twitter posts just completely removed all my expectations.

For Punk to be pissed enough to post that, it is gonna have to be BAD.

Tendo

I'm not sure why this would get you hyped...I was super excited to see how this Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ thing was gonna play out but those two Twitter posts just completely removed all my expectations.

For Punk to be pissed enough to post that, it is gonna have to be BAD.

Yeah he even defended him coming back early last year and killing the anticipation. He usually defends their crappy stories. This must be really bad.

Top Bottom