• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Ok No Way Out suprised me one time with the tag team thing and had a couple of good matches. I'll give it that.

1030967_o.gif

Ithil

Yeah....Austin? Rock? Foley? Undertaker? Kane? The ultimate tag team division?

Nahhhh, the real thing that embodies the Attitude Era is Triple H who had The Greatest Match Ever and a million World titles, please love him, he needs it.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So

Divas Championship
WWE Championship
Ryback 3v1 squash
Cena match

Good enough?

I don't know, but I bet someone is going to try and jump onto Cesaro from a ladder, but he will catch them in mid-air with the pop-up European uppercut.

They seem to have high hopes for him, but haven't found the right story for him. Why not have him win MITB (and lose of course)?

Ithil

I assume she'll do the same with Kane before the match too, kiss on the cheek/wish luck.

They're definitely trying to keep people guessing about who she's going to help.

eldoon

What a whack promo
what reason would lesnar come to fight HHH because hes called a loser ?

HHH could have came out threaten to stop him doing any other fighting until he fills his wwe contract hint MMA hint or give him the terms of his new contract plus a payrise if he beats HHH at summer slam.

To play a promo for a promo on a ppv just to call lesnar a loser is just a waste of everyone's time and hardly addressed anything.

Top Bottom