• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

CrrankyVince;

"HHH FURIOUS BACKSTAGE OVER SHEAMUS GETTING BOOED. PROMISING EVERYONE THAT @HEELZIGGLER WILL BE GETTING THE "RVD TREATMENT""

"MUSCULAR JIMINY CRICKET CREATURE PLEADING WITH ME TO NOT GIVE CENA/SHOW 45 MINUTES"

"HHH CUTTING THE PROMO OF A LIFETIME. HUGE STAR MOMENT."

Unfortunately, CrrankyVince is a fake =/

CrrankyVince;

"HHH FURIOUS BACKSTAGE OVER SHEAMUS GETTING BOOED. PROMISING EVERYONE THAT @HEELZIGGLER WILL BE GETTING THE "RVD TREATMENT""

"MUSCULAR JIMINY CRICKET CREATURE PLEADING WITH ME TO NOT GIVE CENA/SHOW 45 MINUTES"

"HHH CUTTING THE PROMO OF A LIFETIME. HUGE STAR MOMENT."

@CrrankyVince is a fake. The real @CrankyVince is now @PremiumVince.

G-Fex

Du8ov.jpg

MweN2.jpg

I thought Kane exorcised his humanity and became a monster that just wanted to destroy everyone.

The Kane cycle has sped up, no really. It usually takes a year or so after his revived monster return to reach the diva storyline and humanisation of Kane but we've had it in a matter of months.

no it's his new one
crankyvince got shutdown so he made crrankyvince
i think

he called the tuxedo match for tonight (unless it was announced beforehand?)

i think premium vince is the fake

Premium was always associated with Cranky, Cranky moved to the Premium account once Cranky got shut down.

Tuxedo match was already known long before the PPV.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Kane cycle has sped up, no really. It usually takes a year or so after his revived monster return to reach the diva storyline and humanisation of Kane but we've had it in a matter of months.
Let's hope there's a new part to the cycle.

SEX TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom