• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Really? He got a lot off offense in outside of the GTSs and took a lot less punishment than Shamus took or Cena will take. CM punk actually counters things.

He did, and actually I'm glad that it wasn't predictably AJ costing him the match for Bryan, but still, he won yet again.

And he STILL needs to stay out of the air with those terrible elbow drops and dives from/through the ropes.

Not to mention Bryan was gone for the whole end of that.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
"Feed me three"

Don't know why they didn't feed him three for the PPV. I really hope they aren't saving that for next PPV.

Paracelsus

People are mainly comparing his current 'character', not questioning his in-ring work, though I have never really liked Punk's matches that much. He is small so he can move quickly like Bryan, but his moves are not fun to watch for me, just lots of kicks and a crappy looking elbow drop. Bryan's kicks are way nicer to watch. :p

Both lack throws and suplexes and it ruins every matches of theirs, I blame WWE for that.

The Goldberg chants during Ryback matches are beyond old now. These "smarks" think they're being sharp and in-the-know when they chant it but in reality they're the biggest marks in the entire fucking arena. No fucking shit he resembles Goldberg, we know, we knew months ago, now shut the fuck up. This is why I don't wrasslegaf anymore, it makes me angry because I have somewhere to vent.

The DDP/Goldberg segment in the latest botchamania perfectly highlights why Ryback is not working. Goldberg came across as this insane powerhouse who didn't care if he put himself in harms way, so long as he destroyed his opponent. Ryback just looks like a guy going through the motions, he needs a feud and fast.

I've been high,
I've been low,
Traveled down every single road,
I felt love,
I felt pain,
But its all just a part of the game,
And theres people out there get you down cause their cryin the blues,
yeah,
Just cause they never done this its got nothin to do with you,

So don't give up
Don't look down
Cause your time is gonna come around,
Don't look back you've come to far,
Baby you were born to be a star,
Woahhhh,
Woahhhh,
woahhhh,
Yeah,

I've had doubt,
I've had faith,
But i believe,
Everyday,
I've been right,
I've been wrong,
But you'll remember me when I'm gone,
And there's people out there they just doubt what they can't see,
Yeah,
Cause there's a shining star that baby you we're born to be,

So don't give up
Don't look down
Woahhhh,
Woahhhh,
woahhhh,
Yeah,
Woahhhh,
Woahhhh,
woahhhh,
Yeah,

So don't give up
Don't look down
Baby you were born,
you were born to be a star,

Don't give up
Don't look down
Woahhhh,
Woahhhh,
woahhhh,
Yeah,
Woahhhh,
Woahhhh,
woahhhh,

So don't give up,
Don't look down,
yeah,
Cause your time is gonna come around.

Diablos54

The Goldberg chants during Ryback matches are beyond old now. These "smarks" think they're being sharp and in-the-know when they chant it but in reality they're the biggest marks in the entire fucking arena. No fucking shit he resembles Goldberg, we know, we knew months ago, now shut the fuck up. This is why I don't wrasslegaf anymore, it makes me angry because I have somewhere to vent.
Shooting again? Put down the mic son!

TheNatural

My Member!

lol u mad

DMczaf

Harvey, we need to know more about your avatar theory.

Oh god, Cena/Show in a cage match, i'm having buyers remorse now, why did I order this ppv?!

POWER OF JUNE, HEED MY PRAYERS! BRING THE REVOLUTION!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Feel free to stop WrassleGAF'ing at any time.

Really? Didn't notice.

Top Bottom