• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

krae_man

Match ends with AA.

Cole, Booker, King shocked it happened

rzXNJ.gif

That was Pre 8 years of HGH too.

So far this match has been fitting the john cena match template of "get the crap beating out of you for 95% of the match.. come back at the end and win with 5MOD".

Prove me wrong WWE.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This kind of negative attitude is also why i left. I have a sensitive personality and it hurts me.

Not to be an ass, but if you're worried about a negative attitude, why run into the thread to post something like that complaint?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I remember Johnny Ace's promos from All Japan, but they weren't quite as wild eyed and crazy as that one above. Also, I somehow totally missed any matches with Ace sporting that awesome moustache, lol.

This is unrelated, but I just noticed that your avatar is the cover of Shadows of the Sun.

Nice.

Someone explain to me how the AA supposedly hurts anyone more than any other basic-ass bump? Shit is a fireman's carry slam, not a damn finishing move.

It hurts their mind. The very force of the move is adjusting the opponent's attitude to teach them to not mess with the Power of the Cenation.™

Top Bottom