• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Odds have been overcome, Big Show has fallen like all those before him, Johnny Ace to be fired from the sports.
Face Vince McMahon, Cena being a star by lobbing a fired and injured man through a table, Teddy Long will be back making tag team matches, status quo restored.

BUYERS REMOOOORSE!

UberTag

Can't wait for the board of directors to back Johnny and for him to return with Brock Lesnar as his henchman against Trips & Vince. Won't that be exciting?

ibr2geKu4jAq2c.png

Odds have been overcome, Big Show has fallen like all those before him, Johnny Ace to be fired from the sports.
Face Vince McMahon, Cena being a star by lobbing a fired and injured man through a table, Teddy Long will be back making tag team matches, status quo restored.

BUYERS REMOOOORSE!
Me too Bro. This is only getting worse and it really sucks. I knew I should not have bought this shit. Very, very dissapointing PPV storyline wise although there were some good matches.

I can't wait until the Board of Directors comes out tomorrow night and is like "Uhh, we told Vince he was unfit to make any decisions, remember?"

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Hahahahaha - Cena won with tons of help and people are mad, even the ones that expected Vince to swerve and clock Cena, but when Punk wins a 2 on 1 practically clean, it's alright.

That's cool.

That matches booking seemed like a pre school story kids story.

Whoever wrote this shit should be fired.

Also was it all face wins tonight? ehh. Everything is stale.

Punk needs to drop the title.

No one cares about Sheamus.

Triple H 10 year quest to be put over contuses.

Cena should take a break and sort out his personal life and let someone else be the center of attention.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
VICE PLS

I can't wait until the Board of Directors comes out tomorrow night and is like "Uhh, we told Vince he was unfit to make any decisions, remember?"

It's either that or Big Show says he made it out at the same time and we get a segment they didn't show on camera.

Diablos54

Hahahahaha - Cena won with tons of help and people are mad, even the ones that expected Vince to swerve and clock Cena, but when Punk wins a 2 on 1 practically clean, it's alright.

That's cool.
Yea, it's not like tons of people were calling Punk CM Cena after the match...

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I really need to check out those two, before I got into Shadows of the Sun the only Ulver I listened to was Kveldsangger & Bergtatt.

If you like Shadows of the Sun, you'll probably love Blood Inside. Perdition City is more of a weird electronic album, but I still like it.

EDIT: And now I'm listening to Blood Inside. Fuck I love this album. :D

Top Bottom