• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Sid is the only one that can generate a MEGATON pop. His music and enterence and the fact that he hasn't been in a WWE ring since 97 is proof of that. Bring in SID......or Ahmed Johnson.

The last time I've seen Ahmed Johnson is when Kane tombstones him in a squash straight to hell.

Doesn't Ahmed weigh like 500 pounds now?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
... are the WWE and World heavyweight champions really fucking curtain jerking?

FUCKING JOHN CENA

tm24

So Bryan/Punk/Kane in the first segment of the show. According to Wrassle-Gaf logic, we should tune out right after this

Brinbe

I like when they show the good stuff first... saves me time. Although, it sucks that I can't just fast-forward through the crap like SD.

RBH

Sid is the only one that can generate a MEGATON pop. His music and enterence and the fact that he hasn't been in a WWE ring since 97 is proof of that. Bring in SID......or Ahmed Johnson.

The last time I've seen Ahmed Johnson is when Kane tombstones him in a squash straight to hell.
Doesn't Ahmed weigh like 500 pounds now?

005.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah cus TV firings really stick :lol

Well I feel like Johnny Ace wouldn't ever have been an onstage character if Punk hadn't mentioned him in his "shoot" promo in the first place. He may just be going back behind the scenes.

Kyoufu

Well I feel like Johnny Ace wouldn't ever have been an onstage character if Punk hadn't mentioned him in his "shoot" promo in the first place. He may just be going back behind the scenes.

That's what I meant. He's not actually being fired. Heck, I would be shocked if he didn't show up on RAW every week. TV firings mean absolutely nothing :/

Entropia

No One Remembers
ahahah

I loved how the kids in that golden corral commercial were enjoying their cotton candy while AJ was grindin on Kane

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is every single wrestler in this match wearing red and black? God damn, there are other colors in the world.

Like pink and blue.

Top Bottom