• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
"William Regal is scheduled to return to Raw tonight as the new GM. People close to Regal have said his new motto for the show will be 'Wrestling Matters'"

--pwinsider.com

SoulPlaya

more money than God
"William Regal is scheduled to return to Raw tonight as the new GM. People close to Regal have said his new motto for the show will be 'Wrestling Matters'"

--pwinsider.com
How long will he last as GM? And what's the point when you have HHH/Vince/Laurinitis (who I believe will get a new position) as authority figures? Lol

EDIT: It's fake? Aw, damn.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
How long will he last as GM? And what's the point when you have HHH/Vince/Laurinitis (who I believe will get a new position) as authority figures? Lol

Always check the real pwinsider.com before putting any stock in stories posted on GAF purported to be from them.

I'll join you. I can be a multi-member of Kliqs.

Fine, you're in. Together we can bask in the glory of the true RULER OF THE WORLD.

ue8pN.jpg

RBH

I hate fake dirt sheets.

Morale within WrassleGAF

Backstage morale is said to be very bad in WrassleGAF these days. Some of the wrestlers who WrassleGAF used at the set of tapings before Raw who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.

The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in WrassleGAF from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.

Many of WrassleGAF's young talent are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many WrassleGAF stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.

The majority of WrassleGAF's young talent are completely fed up with The Frankman, Guzim and SoulPlaya. The resentment towards The Frankman and Guzim is that they have all the cocaine necessary to bring real change to WrassleGAF, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for SoulPlaya, the young talent has lost whatever confidence they had.

Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that WrassleGAF should have hired dream last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on young talent.

http://lolwrestling.com/play/sheet/index.php

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Fine, you're in. Together we can bask in the glory of the true RULER OF THE WORLD.

ue8pN.jpg
Check out the natural mane.

sid-1.jpg

Morale within WrassleGAF

Backstage morale is said to be very bad in WrassleGAF these days. Some of the wrestlers who WrassleGAF used at the set of tapings before Raw who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.

The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in WrassleGAF from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.

Many of WrassleGAF's young talent are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many WrassleGAF stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.

The majority of WrassleGAF's young talent are completely fed up with The Frankman, Guzim and SoulPlaya. The resentment towards The Frankman and Guzim is that they have all the cocaine necessary to bring real change to WrassleGAF, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for SoulPlaya, the young talent has lost whatever confidence they had.

Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that WrassleGAF should have hired dream last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on young talent.]
Hey, come on now, I've still got it! I'm still a big money draw!

I still think the big summer thing was Lesnar, but Vince couldn't wait to job him out to Cena so they rushed it. I guess there is always hope though right? How will Vince get written off tv? Another "I'm sorry pop" moment?

Top Bottom