• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Ok

tumblr_m5vslqhfGS1rnjfjfo1_500.gif

t73mu.jpg

Khrno

John Cena's Wife: I Believe He Cheated On Me

John Cena's estranged wife is convinced ... the WWE superstar was bangin' around behind her back during the marriage ... and now she's on a mission to prove it in court.

TMZ broke the story ... John blindsided his high school sweetheart Liz Cena with divorce papers back in May after 3 years of marriage.

Now, Liz's attorney Raymond Rafool tells TMZ ... they've been getting tips Cena had been messing around during the marriage ... which, if true, could be grounds for Liz to challenge the prenup.

"We're definitely following up on every lead relative to his being unfaithful before AND after the separation," Rafool says.

So far, it's unclear if Liz's camp has found any real leads.

Calls to John's camp have not been returned.

TMZ rolling with Kenny Dykstra comments, and it should get better soon.

Kenn Doane recently said that he will be revealing more of Cena's dirty past in an "tell-all" interview with SEScoops.com. Doane promoted the interview on Twitter and referenced Cena's ex-wife-to-be Elizabeth Huberdeau, saying:

Not gonna wanna miss this. My new friend Elizabeth might wanna tune in too...

tumblr_lvhxq1EYsm1ql2xqt.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
In general there are conditions in which the prenup stops being in effect, if you willingly sabotage the marriage by fucking around or by beating your partner for instance, you can pretty much throw that thing in the trash.

Khrno

So what does Vince do if turns out to be a big deal (goes mainstream) where Cena has to pay his ex-wife half his fortune due to cheating on her?

Aiii

So not worth it
In 2012? Nobody gives a fuck about divorce anymore.

Do they? Maybe in the US they do, over here, couldn't give two fucks.

Khrno

In 2012? Nobody gives a fuck about divorce anymore.

Do they? Maybe in the US they do, over here, couldn't give two fucks.

I know what you mean, but the thing is that Cena has been marketed based on 3 principles, one of them being Loyalty. So it's not about divorce, no one cares if people divorces, the issue would be if they go to court and his ex-wife wins because he cheated on her, this would surely go mainstream. How is the WWE going to spin this around?

Toki767 said:
Only one thing really. Air more vignettes about what a good guy John Cena is.

"John Cena might not be loyal to his wife, but he sure as hell is loyal to the WWE Universe!"

UQaPy.png

Foley tying up loose ends to their non-existant storyline? Making twitter useful.

at least we got that....

That feud would have been awesome though.

Maybe Ambrose can get his first feud and win over orton. Randy seems like he is on his last legs with the company so they might as well start farming him out to younger guys.

Orton is a pretty easy target for edgy promo's if they want to go there.

FyreWulff

So what does Vince do if turns out to be a big deal (goes mainstream) where Cena has to pay his ex-wife half his fortune due to cheating on her?

Well they have 3 choices

- Weather it out, stay away from smart cities so the crowd doesn't tear him apart, or don't bring him out on TV in smart cities

- Pull him off TV for a while

- Incorporate it into their storylines and turn him heel

Aiii

So not worth it
Don't think they need to do anything. Hell, Rock himself made a crack about Cena making out with Eve dispite having a wife, so they're probably gonna go "mweh" and move on.

The kids and women will still cheer him either way. They didn't stop cheering him since his character went stale 5 years ago, they won't stop now.

kinda hoping he gets depressed and takes half a year or so off...
Yeah, won't happen.

Well they have 3 choices

- Weather it out, stay away from smart cities so the crowd doesn't tear him apart, or don't bring him out on TV in smart cities

- Pull him off TV for a while

- Incorporate it into their storylines and turn him heel

- Declares he's now really poor and has to work for a conveniently returning Ted DiBiase Snr.

One day soon they will be in a smarky ass town and they will start a smarky ass chant about this.

If that chant catches on in other towns.......

Taking Cena off the road would be better for everyone but it wont happen.

Maybe once Rey Returns and they have another kiddie favorite they can let Cena take it easy for a while but it wont happen.

The most we can hope for is he hurts himself soon. Nothing bad but something that would stop him wrestling for a few months.

He was pretty banged up after the Brock match but they have been letting him take it easy fighting Johnny and in tag matches for dark matches / house shows.

FyreWulff

Don't think they need to do anything. Hell, Rock himself made a crack about Cena making out with Eve dispite having a wife, so they're probably gonna go "mweh" and move on.

The kids and women will still cheer him either way. They didn't stop cheering him since his character went stale 5 years ago, they won't stop now.

kinda hoping he gets depressed and takes half a year or so off...
Yeah, won't happen.

All depends on what happens with the merch sales once the case is resolved.

Aiii

So not worth it
One day soon they will be in a smarky ass town and they will start a smarky ass chant about this.

Taking Cena off the road would be better for everyone but it wont happen.

Maybe once Rey Returns and they have another kiddie favorite they can let Cena take it easy for a while but it wont happen.

wSLCR.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
I'd love to see The Ryback vs. Sheamus, but not until they're ready to put over Ryback as a loss against Sheamus would destroy the character.

Sandow vs. Sheamus would be awesome! Sandow vs. anyone is brilliant as it is.

Also, I love the SummerSlam 2012 Poster, nothing will top the NWO poster this year, but it does look great.
summerslam-lesnar.jpg

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I'd love to see The Ryback vs. Sheamus, but not until they're ready to put over Ryback as a loss against Sheamus would destroy the character.

Sandow vs. Sheamus would be awesome! Sandow vs. anyone is brilliant as it is.

Also, I love the SummerSlam 2012 Poster, nothing will top the NWO poster this year, but it does look great.
summerslam-lesnar.jpg

I kind of like the comic book style they had the last few years for the logo etc, but this is pretty nice.

More like the probably still pretty flabby and as always a turd on the mic storm.

Brock Lesnar pictured with his mouth open only serves to remind that words come out of there.

UberTag

You thought Kelly Kelly dissapearing and John Cena's divorce filing coinciding is a coincidence?

Should we start chanting Kelly Kelly during Cena matches? Or perhaps Barbie Blowjob?
Ex-cheerleader Kenny will show us the light. While ex-cheerleader Nicky continues to main event Smackdown and make Irish Cena look amazing.

Sokantish

Nathan Jones was in Tony Jaa's The Protector. Don't watch it for him though, watch it because Jaa's badass and the long take tower of doom is incredible.

Tony Jaa is pretty awesome, but what's up with Ong Bak 2 and 3 man? They were completely terrible. The only other ones I watched were the original Ong Bak and the Protector, I should see if he's been in anything else that's good...

Cena fix idea I haven't seen mentioned yet.

Move him to Smackdown and let him be the focus of that show.

He can still do house shows and they can edit the fuck out of the crowd so he will never get a mixed crowd reaction on TV ever again.

Kccitystar

Cena fix idea I haven't seen mentioned yet.

Move him to Smackdown and let him be the focus of that show.

He can still do house shows and they can edit the fuck out of the crowd so he will never get a mixed crowd reaction on TV ever again.

Move him to Smackdown, rename the show "Cena and Friends" or "All Star Cenation".

Truth is, that will never happen. He'll just get thrown into more Cena vs Authority Figure feuds that nobody really gives a shit about because there is no one in the company that WWE Creative has booked well enough to be on Cena's level.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Have we explored the reality that Cena could have cheated on Mrs. Cena with Eve?

I mean, after that kiss, they may have just kept on going.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Speaking of, what the fuck ever happened to Eve? She was in the middle of the Johnny Ace storyline and then just fucking disappeared.

Top Bottom