• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

That stupid points system is coming back?

PFJqP.jpg

Striker

I'm not going to say Anderson is Kurt Angle or anything, but he's way less offensive on the t.v. than the Miz. Still can't believe people were propping him up and wanting him to get all the title success at one point.

Daniels jobbing to Anderson.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It was removed before Slamiversary.

No
but it allows a smaller wrestler to challenge for the title like its done with aries

At least it's a proper Round Robin this time not just "whatever, fuck it"

I thought that there was no weight limit "It's about no limits" or some shit

Hogan put in a weight limit back in the Imortal days.

The limit was removed for 1 night.

TNA's X-Division roster isn't the best right now. You think Zema Ion has a legit shot at winning the TNA title? lol.

eldoon

They removed limits for joe to fight aries for the belt.
but before slam and after its always been about lighter weight guys after joe parks brother dominated the belt.
I think it was just a one off event.

I bet the Dixie/AJ thing will wind up being about them planning a surprise birthday party for Serg Tankian. Confetti and balloons will fall from the rafters, the roster will gather in front of the entrance and clap, and Serg Tankian and AJ will bury the hatchet and hug.

somedevil

So let me get this right, TNA's X-Division title has basically become their version of Money In The Bank.

Yeah, whoever has the title before Destination x has the option to forfeit the title to face the champion at the pay per view. Its a good idea, but they now need new talent in the x-division to make it work.

So let me get this right, TNA's X-Division title has basically become their version of Money In The Bank.

Eh, only in the way that RVD used the Money in the Bank. And even then it's still a title that can go around all year, that stip only counts at Destination X

But seriously...
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Money in the bank and the I.C./U.S. title all wrapped-up in one

But you have to be in the X-division to win the X-division title. Last time I checked, there's no Intercontinental division. There is a U.S. division though, Santino, Ricardo, and Zack Ryder are the only ones in it.

Sort of, except there's only one day of the year you can 'cash in', so guys will be fighting to not only be champ, but stay champ until Destination-X. Could make for some good back and forth, but they need more signings for the X-Division.

El Generico would be a fantastic start. Joey Ryan, too.

bigosc2k

Banned
I thought the weight limit was removed for when Bubba Ray was challenging for the title, and when Joe was champion the x-division slogan was "it's not about weight limits, it's about no limits"

I hope Kurt fucks up this stupid gimmick Jersey shore wrestler

Kaladin

I want a storyline where somebody like Bobby Roode cuts weight to get into the X-Division to get that Destination-X title shot.

Top Bottom