• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DMczaf

Guys.....imagine if this was AJ Lee and Dixie Carter.

VZozc.gif

Chopper

No idea, I am watching my recording of the UK airing.

The small crowd is kinda awesome

Ascension (what seems to be a decent tag team) just had an awesome comic / Sin City style promo!

I am more excited for this than regular-WWE.
Oh man. I am so shit at keeping up with the TV schedule. I'm in the UK, and I had no idea they had started airing it. Are they doing so in the US?!

Oh man. I am so shit at keeping up with the TV schedule. I'm in the UK, and I had no idea they had started airing it. Are they doing so in the US?!

It is going to air Saturday midnight again, and Monday Midnight for the final airing.

The first airing each week seems to be Thursday Midnight.

This is probably the old NxT schedule, but I gave up on that a good while back - so cannot be sure.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
It is going to air Saturday midnight again, and Monday Midnight for the final airing.

The first airing each week seems to be Thursday Midnight.

This is probably the old NxT schedule, but I gave up on that a good while back - so cannot be sure.

Midnight airings... even Sky gave up on NXT. LOL

eldoon

People get mad when a older guy takes all the air time and puts himself over.
But when a young person tries to do it they get mad at her father.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
holy shit Kazie is the best part of the show tonight

the random old TNA wrestlers he's name dropping on stream has been better than everything on tv

Top Bottom