• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
An uglier version of her, yeah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihzp55Cuo7M&feature=related
Fixed that for you. Now no one will be able to guess
*dap*
StYK2.gif

ssyAL.gif
Maybe he was just cold that night.

Jeff Hardy, for all the shit people (deservedly) give him, is involved in one of my favorite matches of all-time. He'll always have a spot in my cold, cynical heart regardless of the boneheaded moves he's made in his life.

Ithil

I just remember that Raw started off with a high rating then it dropped after Vince came back.

Well it started as one of the most potentially entertaining and unusual RAWs of recent times, then 20 minutes in Vince showed back up and it absolutely went to shit, with one of the worst shows they could have put on.

Well it started as one of the most potentially entertaining and unusual RAWs of recent times, then 20 minutes in Vince showed back up and it absolutely went to shit, with one of the worst shows they could have put on.

What are you talking about? He delivered a stirring promo that perfectly encapsulated the zeitgeist of the Occupy movement.

G-Fex

My goodness, did Matt drug her before he took that picture? She looks unconscious. . . .. or even worse.

she obviously fainted from meeting her hero Matt Hardy v. 1.0 in a pool.

You act like she was kidnapped and drugged, that only happens to the women Kane dates.

RBH

--TNA wrestlers were announced for two title matches on the 7/22 Pro Wrestling NOAH show at Sumo Hall in Tokyo. That's notable politically because in the past, NOAH was affiliated with ROH and talent was moved back and forth, while TNA did business with New Japan, the largest wrestling company in that country. Matches announced were Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito defending their GHC tag titles against Samoa Joe & Brutus Magnus, and Yoshinobu Kanemaru defending the jr. heavyweight title against Christopher Daniels.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...ople-wrong-way-nightline-interviews-wrestler-

UberTag

Fun Fact: CM Punk still to this day has not taken that jacket off
That moment was pretty much the defining turning point when CM Punk went from voice of the voiceless to corporate shill.

In other news, Digimon Tamers > ALL. In large part due to Chiaki Konaka > GOD.
Boasted better writing and more well-realized characters than circa-2012 WWE programming.

G-Fex

What did happen to that girl Kane was with? What was her name...Katie something.

She must be dead tired from dating ol' Red.

Top Bottom