• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

You know, he sold out to the man, man! CM Chump is more like it! Am I right or what, guys?
Punk SOULed out.

I get that part, whatever. The issue I have is dismissing anything in the past because of current events is a nonsensical argument. It'd be like asking saying that because Rock became a movie star he never should have won the title. A second issue is that the way they continually cut the legs out from under the Punk story post-MITB likely contributed a lot to the decline in his status/character.

I get that part, whatever. The issue I have is dismissing anything in the past because of current events is a nonsensical argument. It'd be like asking saying that because Rock became a movie star he never should have won the title. A second issue is that the way they continually cut the legs out from under the Punk story post-MITB likely contributed a lot to the decline in his status/character.

I'm suggesting that current Punk was an inevitability and hoping for that angle to have been better, by the absence of Big Daddy Cool, would've just made the eventual disappointment that much greater.

jmdajr

I enjoy Plywood's nonsensical OT. It made more sense than the WWE has recently, and it also showed who in the thread can't take a joke.

That was at attempt at being funny? Yeah ok. All he did was prevent someone else from actually doing something legitimately humorous/interesting.
We know who can't take a joke. And if he's lost the mojo for it, why not let someone else try?

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh crap, what if Cena's big announcement is a reboot of WWE?

They already made Monday Night Nitro 3 hours. Might as well go the full mile before the new network bankrupts the shit and Dixie Carter simulcasts Raw and Impact so Hogan can announce he bought WWE.

RBH

539477_337588469651381_641773362_n.jpg

Sokantish

Well my post was sarcasm, I still think he's a cool cat.

It's not wrestling anymore. It's not even sports entertainment. It's just...Cena.

"Hey guys, let's watch Cena."
"Hey kids, time for Cena!" "Yaaaaaaay"
"9 PM already? Cena must be on."

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Khrno

I went to KFC for lunch yesterday with some work mates. There in the restaurant were some kids that were staring at me and saying: "look at that dude with the Bryan shirt".

I was surprised some random kids recognized it, would have thought that they just changed the channel when he was on.

If you didn't turn and got right in their faces while shouting 'YES! YES! YES!' you have not done your shirt justice. You're no goat face. You're just another face in the crowd.

I went to KFC for lunch yesterday with some work mates. There in the restaurant were some kids that were staring at me and saying: "look at that dude with the Bryan shirt".

I was surprised some random kids recognized it, would have thought that they just changed the channel when he was on.

I bet they were wondering why a Vegan supporter was going to eat chicken, you crushed the kids kayfabe forever.

Top Bottom