• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

If you didn't turn and got right in their faces while shouting 'YES! YES! YES!' you have not done your shirt justice. You're no goat face. You're just another face in the crowd.

I only do that inside the office since my boss has no balls to discipline anyone.

I bet they were wondering why a Vegan supporter was going to eat chicken, you crushed the kids kayfabe forever.

I just had fries and Pepsi Max.

somedevil

I went to KFC for lunch yesterday with some work mates. There in the restaurant were some kids that were staring at me and saying: "look at that dude with the Bryan shirt".

I was surprised some random kids recognized it, would have thought that they just changed the channel when he was on.

I love how this thread has became stupid negative and come to the idea that all fans think like us.

Daniel Bryan is over and his shirt sells, and our obession with him losing some viewers made us forget that he had great ratings as champ in smackdown and still gets watched by over 3 million viewers.

Also, a new thead a week in advance shouldn't have happened just because this obession with a June surprise thing that hasn't happened.

Aiii

So not worth it
These two OT's are too confusing. Lets just not bump the July one till the first, I can't make heads or tails out of where my posts are at now.

Bowser

These two OT's are too confusing. Lets just not bump the July one till the first, I can't make heads or tails out of where my posts are at now.

I'm refusing to acknowledge the July thread for the week. If it means I have to post by myself in this thread, so be it. It's a matter of principle.

I went to KFC for lunch yesterday with some work mates. There in the restaurant were some kids that were staring at me and saying: "look at that dude with the Bryan shirt".

I was surprised some random kids recognized it, would have thought that they just changed the channel when he was on.

"Oi, 'ave a gander at that bloke wif dat Bryan jumper!"

Remember to let him into your heart

Then you can start to make it better

08_cena_gma_062012_04.jpg

NA, NA, NA, NA NA NA

Aiii

So not worth it
I was gonna go, shit, 35 is old.

Then I realised that's like only 6 years and a couple of months older then me.

Now I'm depressed again. I blame you for this, WrassleGAF.

Show of hands, who here likes wrestling?

Hm not sure myself.... if Cener announces his retirement tonight everything would still suck so

put me down as occasionally.

I enjoy wrestling, but the enjoyment I take from it varies on the program.
WWE television are basically a toyetic 80's show. Think He-Man or Transformers, whatever. Sometimes there will be cool ideas, but mostly it's lame heroes one-upping awesome villains. In this analogy John Cena is like Orko, Scrappy Doo, or the Wonder Twins he is annoying and wastes a ton of screen time.

Live experiences of any wrestling (this year I've been to local indies, Showdown in the Sun, and Mania) are a ton of fun. I sort of hate most wrestling fans in person and even ROH had some terrible fans, but this doesn't really detract from the experience. Mania was probably the best crowd (our section was particularly rad) and Mania is a wholely unique experience.

Chikara, PWG, ROH, and most WWE PPVs this year I really do enjoy watching for the wrasslin. Each offers a very different experience, but all sort of vary within a standard deviation of each other. I'm sort of convinced that if you followed WWE in PPV form alone it'd be a top-tier promotion, but strangely Cena is still playing Scrappy Doo or Wesley Crusher, whatever.

I'm not even suppose to be here today.

Reasons you should watch:

1. Vickie Guerrero is the interim GM of Raw.

2. What's AJ's plan with Punk/Bryan/Glen?

3. MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

4. Cena's decision to take his talents to WWE Championship contention.

5. On the road to the 1,000th Raw, which legend will appear tonight and will Heath Slater steal their spotlight?

DMczaf

Reasons you should watch:

1. Vickie Guerrero is the interim GM of Raw.

2. What's AJ's plan with Punk/Bryan/Glen?

3. MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

4. Cena's decision to take his talents to WWE Championship contention.

5. On the road to the 1,000th Raw, which legend will appear tonight and will Heath Slater steal their spotlight?

1stuL.gif

somedevil

Smackdown Rating:

WWE Smackdown on Friday, June 22 scored a 2.0 rating, up 15 percent from last week's dismal 1.75 rating. It was the first time Smackdown hit 2.0 in over three months dating back to March 9.

Viewership shot up nearly 25 percent compared to last week's year-low for a first-run Friday episode. Smackdown averaged 2.97 million viewers, which was the most for any Smackdown since March 9.

On cable TV Friday night, Smackdown ranked #2 on cable TV behind Disney Channel, but ranked #1 among adult male demos. Smackdown was #2 among teen males. Also of note, UFC's "Fight Night" on FX averaged 1.31 million viewers.

Highest Rating since the Daniel Bryan title reign.

As an American who rarely travels out of the country, can BritishGAF confirm that double-decker buses and telephone booths just run wild over there without regard to their fellow man? I also remember hearing something about bareknuckle brawlers running rampant. Sounds like a terrifying place.

Here's some fan art of Akira Tozawa hitting Spiderman with a German Suplex on the side of a building. Yeah;

ifZ5tqhz9j2lh.jpg

[IM]http://www.abload.de/img/tumblr_m5mqujst4c1r6y7rdqh.gif[/IMG]

Low Ki is so damn awesome, now if only he could stop injuring people. If he injures Kota Ibushi in their match, I'll be pissed - he only just came back from injury.

Top Bottom