• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Ithil

I don't understand this match. Why is the champion in it? Why is it non-title if it's elimination?

What does the winner gain?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I wonder how many times we're gonna have Kane/AJ/Punk matches.

J1V3N.jpg

Well it looks like they are ending this angle tonight. Im going with Kane vs Punk at Money in the Bank. Bryan fades away for Cena to come in for SUMMERSLAM

Kyoufu

Every time I see Punk and Bryan in the ring frickin fireworks all over the place.

Those two were made for each other. Dat talent, dat chemistry. DAT SEX APPEAL.

YES.

somedevil

They're re-running last weeks raw.

It was a tag match last week and it involved Sheamus. Also, people say the feud goes to long but this still hasn't gone longer than the Christian and Orton feud or the Rock and Triple H feud in 2000.

Well it looks like they are ending this angle tonight. Im going with Kane vs Punk at Money in the Bank. Bryan fades away for Cena to come in for SUMMERSLAM

The angle most likely ends at money in the bank.

Kaladin

Punk vs Bryan is eventually going to be like AJ vs Daniels....a good match every time, but I FF through it because I've seen everything they can possibly do to each other 20,000 times.

Top Bottom