• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Ultratech

I'll leave these here

001.gif

You sir are a hero and a saint. I thank you.

Del Rio is obviously winning that match. He's on the damn poster and it was planned for the last ppv before he got the concussion. Shit they've been trying to do Sheamus vs Del Rio since after Mania when they fucked over Bryan and the fans revolted.

Ithil

Del Rio is obviously winning that match. He's on the damn poster and it was planned for the last ppv before he got the concussion. Shit they've been trying to do Sheamus vs Del Rio since after Mania when they fucked over Bryan and the fans revolted.

Poor Dolph jobs again.

krae_man

The title match is on Smackdown, not Money in the Bank.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Where is Owl? Owl, I agree with you. This AJ/Kane/Bryan/Punk crap is now dumb. It's obvious that they came up with one month's worth of storyline, and now they have to drag it out.

Ithil

Two fat guys clubbing at each other is pretty much the second last thing I want to see in wrestling (the last thing being Cena's smirking face).

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Why is Clay back ON RAW????? WHY DOES NOTHING IN THIS COMPANY LAST MORE THAN A WEEK??????? WHY?!?!?!!?!?!

GOLDBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom