• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

I hear ya bro. I get the same BS with Impact. Every week I hear how TNA sucks and it will always suck but every week I end up enjoying over 75 percent of the show and having a good time. WWE has been weak lately, no doubt about it, but it can still be a good time and I think it will ramp up here pretty soon. What can I say? I love Wrestling and will choose to hope for the best from now on.

I like you

Ithil

Fuck AJ. Mickie James did it better and is hotter. And is not 14.

Salt+Shaker.jpg

That was good acting by AJ. Compare that acting and line delivery to the Bellas, Beth Phoenix, K2, and well every other diva. This is why they're giving her spotlight, because she can actually act decently.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Holy shit, I got into a huge argument with someone and totally forgot about RAW. What happened? I miss anything good?

It just started, CrayJ video package then her talking to Punk, Bryan and Kane off-camera, then you see she's really talking into a three-sided mirror.

Also, lol Vickie

Top Bottom