• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Credo

That really is one of the best power bombs I've seen.

And going just by facial expressions, Sid looked like he would legit kill you.

DMczaf

For this moment, everyone gets a fist bump instead of a handshake.

::fist bumps WrassleGAF::

batman_fist_bump_by_ace_ofknaves-d3esmg4.jpg

Kyoufu

nah, Stone Cold has said he's got one more match in him, but he'd only go for it against a heel Punk. A squash match on RAW is not enough for him.

Fine.

I'M THE ONE MAN ROCK BAND BAYBAY! I'M THE BEST! I SAID! I'M THE BE-

*electric guitar*

THE HITMAN! BRET HART!

somedevil

Please tell me what WWE is doing that makes them so superior to TNA RIGHT NOW? TNA has a hell of a lot of flaws but they are doing a lot more right than WWE at the moment.

WWE is not superior to TNA right now. I watch both but I think TNA is slightly ahead right now. I just think both have there positives and flaws. TNA is improving, but people here overdue everything to the extremes that bothers me. No middle ground is the biggest flaw here right now.

An example people call out Punk for opening yet no one says the same about Bobby Roode last week. He was in the opening and never seen again.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Well, that's it for me. Quite literally the only thing that's been keeping me going for the past few weeks is the hope of seeing Sid again. It happened, it was awesome, I'm happy. Now I'm out. I sincerely hope y'all have fun with whatever WWE throws at you, good or bad. Peace out.

#FuckYeahSid

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
If Ziggler doesn't win this I'm done with WWE for a while.

Top Bottom