• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

RBH

12.jpg

12.jpg

12.jpg

12.jpg

12.jpg

FUCK YES

Brinbe

Who else could have done that so cleanly and charismatically? do you really think punk could've done that without botching lines/words? Cena is a beast on the mic. I don't care what you think about being a character and shit, eff off.

No... Slater's doing just as good a job right now drawing heat.

SIDDDDDD YESSSSSS

CHOKE SLAMS FOR ALL

somedevil

TNA is a genuinely better product than WWE. You guys should watch. Better wrestling and better storylines. Plus they don't treat you like an idiot like WWE does.

How much is TNA paying you? Hope the check doesn't bounce. TNA has improved alot but it also has it flaws as well. Also, they killed the AJ storyline.

Diablos54

Who else could have done that so cleanly and charismatically? do you really think punk could've done that without botching lines/words? Cena is a beast on the mic. I don't care what you think about being a character and shit, eff off.
HAHA. No. He's not. He talks shit most of the time.

Brinbe

Anyone else wince at those kicks to the leg? Christ, just make it through the match okay.

Old and out-of-shape Sid is still awesome.

How much is TNA paying you? Hope the check doesn't bounce. TNA has improved alot but it also has it flaws as well. Also, they killed the AJ storyline.
Please tell me what WWE is doing that makes them so superior to TNA RIGHT NOW? TNA has a hell of a lot of flaws but they are doing a lot more right than WWE at the moment.

Top Bottom