• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Welp, MITB is ruined for the most part.

I'm gonna hop on the TNA train. At least it's slightly more interesting now.

Rock praised the hell out of Bobby. Never did that for Punk or Cena
tumblr_m42q6z9u651qid4iq7g.gif

Ithil

That's how I genuinely feel. There is no character. And what I said was right. You people are in the minority and just drop hyperbole hate non stop all the time to try to one up each other and get attention and shit, it's fucking pathetic. That was a fine and witty promo and he delivered it perfectly, which nobody else in the biz could do without botching lines left and right. It was fine, just stop.

This is where it falls apart. You're just being too over the top.

That's how I genuinely feel. There is no character. And what I said was right. You people are in the minority and just drop hyperbole hate non stop all the time to try to one up each other and get attention and shit, it's fucking pathetic. That was a fine and witty promo and he delivered it perfectly, which nobody else in the biz could do without botching lines left and right. It was fine, just stop.
Like I said, it wasnt terrible but it wasnt great either. People are just tired of Cena. He would be much more tolerable if he had guys he could have real rivalries with but that isnt allowed to happen in the current WWE. The creative direction of the company has really damaged John Cena's legacy.

I'm pretty sure you don't get to fucking tell us how to post, Heavy. We may be in the minority among the entire WWE Universe, but YOU are in the minority in this thread, and that's all that really matters. So again, shut up and stop trying to tell us how to post.

Way to take some tiny little thing and say I'm trying to tell you how to post. I can't stand you

TNA is a genuinely better product than WWE. You guys should watch. Better wrestling and better storylines. Plus they don't treat you like an idiot like WWE does.

somedevil

I love how everyone is forgetting that smackdown also has a money in the bank match. Also, this means that PUnk and Bryan will go last at the pay per view.

Ithil

I guess that confirms Daniel Bryan / Punk for WWE title at MITB, though.

I am ok with that, apart from the fact that the Punk/Cena plan means we already know Bryan will lose (and probably clean, so the feud is over with nothing much accomplished.

Brinbe

Getting Sid out there to kill Slater would be magnificent.

Though I'd imagine about 90% of that crowd would have no idea who he is.

This is where it falls apart. You're just being too over the top.

Who else could have done that so cleanly and charismatically? do you really think punk could've done that without botching lines/words? Cena is a beast on the mic. I don't care what you think about being a character and shit, eff off.

Top Bottom