• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

G-Fex

HAN8ql.jpg

G-Fex

Do what would make her happy. Put on a mask, become 7 feet tall, grow a 36 inch penis.

Become him.

You know it would, man. KOG did a great job with the July thread, though. Honestly.

I think it's easier to become AJ.

If I REALLY wanted AJ i'd become her.

But I don't so..no.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Whoever makes the July OT should be someone who keeps it updated.

Half the fun of this month was the rotating stupid in the OP
I am the greatest in the world at what I do and I have revolutionized OPs. When I leave I am leaving as the greatest OP in the world and anyone else after the fact is just a paper OP.

G-Fex

I am the greatest in the world at what I do and I have revolutionized OPs. When I leave I am leaving as the greatest OP in the world and anyone else after the fact is just a paper OP.

Oh yeah?

vH61j.jpg

I turned your picture upside down. What do you think of that?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm thinking about starting a new gimmick. How would you guys feel about BitterPlaya? I would just be a bitter and angry person who looked down upon everything. I would still be a huge Kane fan, but in an angry way.

Khrno

Plywood not only revolutionized OPs with this June thread.

Plywood also invented OPs.

#JerichoFact

Khrno

I'm thinking about starting a new gimmick. How would you guys feel about BitterPlaya? I would just be a bitter and angry person who looked down upon everything. I would still be a huge Kane fan, but in an angry way.

You're gonna copy Frankman's gimmick now?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
just saw this posted from sid on a news site hopefully he does do more work “You guys do not realize how much last night meant to me. It felt great. It was the greatest moment of my life. Thank you! #RAW”
“Everyone is asking if that was my last WWE appearance. I am not sure yet. I will keep you updated.”

SoulPlaya

more money than God
just saw this posted from sid on a news site hopefully he does do more work “You guys do not realize how much last night meant to me. It felt great. It was the greatest moment of my life. Thank you! #RAW”
“Everyone is asking if that was my last WWE appearance. I am not sure yet. I will keep you updated.”
He should go into the HoF.

Alright, I'll stick with my current gimmick. I'll go back to hiding outside Kane's house.

jmdajr

He kicked out of the leg drop! How can he not be?

Top Bottom