• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I wish they'd fire Punk and make The Miz the main guy of the WWE. He'll be John Cena approved.

Cq0Cb.jpg

ZKZKy.jpg

Yep, big question is will Vince McMahon be able to offset the 3 hours next week to keep them at the same level? If not they will go back to a 2.7.

Khrno

Does anyone know if Bryan, Kane or AJ traveled to Spain today?

I wouldn't stand a SD without either of them. Sin Cara alone won't be enough to hold me through SD.

Bowser

Does anyone know if Bryan, Kane or AJ traveled to Spain today?

I wouldn't stand a SD without either of them. Sin Cara alone won't be enough to hold me through SD.

Bryan is going on the RAW tour, he wasn't advertised for SD tonight apparently.

So Prince Tensai is leaving?

Can they use the remainder of their Asian stereotype budget to bring Tajiri back please?

Tajiri be busy running his own promotion, WNC. They should just get rid of Tensai and keep his deshi Sakamoto, as he's been wrestling 9 years, is a student of TAKA Michinoku, a former Kaientai Dojo champion and he kicks better than the majority of the WWE roster.

Professor Beef said:
I believe in Yoshi Tatsu™

High five! Yoshi-clique represent.

Y9QRK.png

Come on WWE, how about actually taking a shot at making this guy credible? He's been stuck as a Superstar jobber for longer than just about anyone, other than Hawkins. Or Tyler Reks. Is he still around?

Raw averaged 4.32 million first hour viewers, then decreased slightly to an average of 4.25 million second hour viewers. It was the third consecutive week viewership has declined in the second hour.

-- On cable TV Monday night, Raw ranked #5 in overall viewers. Raw was faced with this season's weekly NBA Playoffs competition, which averaged 8.5 million viewers, and an old nemesis, "Pawn Stars" on History Channel, which averaged 5.9 million viewers. Raw was #2 in males 18-34 behind the NBA and #3 in males 18-49 behind the NBA and Pawn Stars.

The key for USA Network and advertisers is the key male demos actually declining compared to last week's year-low show. Monday night, Raw hit year-lows in males 18-34, males 18-49, and males 12-34. The only demo that was up was teen males 12-17 on the week John Cena returned to Raw after a one-week absence.

-- One year ago this week, Raw scored a 3.21 rating (up three-tenths of a rating compared to this week) and averaged 4.97 million viewers (up an average of 700,000 viewers compared to this week).

G-Fex

Well I was going to say Tyson Kidd should be main event but since Yoshi Tatsu looks so cool and with facepaint I think I'm going to hop on the Yoshi train.

High five! Yoshi-clique represent.

Y9QRK.png

Come on WWE, how about actually taking a shot at making this guy credible? He's been stuck as a Superstar jobber for longer than just about anyone, other than Hawkins. Or Tyler Reks. Is he still around?

That tweet Tatsu made regarding Tensai got me hyped for a possible feud. Too bad nobody in Creative gave a shit.

Raw averaged 4.32 million first hour viewers, then decreased slightly to an average of 4.25 million second hour viewers. It was the third consecutive week viewership has declined in the second hour.

-- On cable TV Monday night, Raw ranked #5 in overall viewers. Raw was faced with this season's weekly NBA Playoffs competition, which averaged 8.5 million viewers, and an old nemesis, "Pawn Stars" on History Channel, which averaged 5.9 million viewers. Raw was #2 in males 18-34 behind the NBA and #3 in males 18-49 behind the NBA and Pawn Stars.

The key for USA Network and advertisers is the key male demos actually declining compared to last week's year-low show. Monday night, Raw hit year-lows in males 18-34, males 18-49, and males 12-34. The only demo that was up was teen males 12-17 on the week John Cena returned to Raw after a one-week absence.

-- One year ago this week, Raw scored a 3.21 rating (up three-tenths of a rating compared to this week) and averaged 4.97 million viewers (up an average of 700,000 viewers compared to this week).
Isn't it funny that since that bald guy that runs Mixed Martial Arts called out Meltzer on not knowing about demos, suddenly all his reports are 18-34 this, 12-50 that.

That tweet Tatsu made regarding Tensai got me hyped for a possible feud. Too bad nobody in Creative gave a shit.

KOG said:
they booked a match, then Yoshi got squashed.

That shouldn't have been the end of it - they should have had Tatsu keep asking for remtches and keep losing them, but also give him a new spark of hope each match - this time he staggers Tensai with punches, next time he actually knocks him off his feet, the time after that maybe he could come close to hitting his finisher. Big Johnny would then refuse to give Tatsu any more rematches, but due to Tatsu repeatedly interrupting Tensai promos & matches, attacking him backstage, etc, Tensai demands a match at PPV where, even if Yoshi doesn't beat him, he comes off looking strong by working a match more than two minutes long and by getting in some good offence. All that could have been accomplished in a month, and just maybe people might have given a crap about both guys afterwards. Instead, Tatsu remains a perennial jobber, while Tensai remains the big guy no one cares about, whose style is slow and has been neutered and who only ever appears as a means for Big Johnny to punish someone.

DKehoe

Isn't it funny that since that bald guy that runs Mixed Martial Arts called out Meltzer on not knowing about demos, suddenly all his reports are 18-34 this, 12-50 that.

He has talked about demos for years. Dana White is just being insane. It's going to be great when Dana reaches Vince levels of crazy after years on top.

Top Bottom