• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just built my first gaming PC! What should I play?

Not to be a rude boy, but shouldn't you have a good idea of what you want to play on PC before spending hundreds of dollars on computer hardware?

Just play Dark Souls 3. It's cool and good. It'll run better on your computer than it would on a console.

As someone who started console only and eventually got into PC gaming it's not always that simple. Half the time you don't know what exists until you stumble across it or have it suggested to you. I got into PC for the better performance, but over the first year I found that I really enjoyed a whole bunch of game types I'd never really glance at before since I didn't have the hardware. Steam for instance did a great job of introducing me to new games before it became completely buried in content like it is now.

ghibli99

I don't get these threads. You built a gaming PC but have no idea what to play? I don't buy that.

But yeah, please play Undertale. And if you like that, Mushihimesama.

dxdy

Banned
Just dropping some favorites of mine:
Papers, Please
The Talos Principle
StarCraft
Red Alert 2
Cities Skylines
Half-Lifes

You said you didn't want to play shooters... But you may enjoy some Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1-3 with an actual proper control device. ^_^

Top Bottom