• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just heard what sounded like explosions or gunshots and then a whole bunch of sirens

Woggleman

I just saw a bunch of firetrucks speed out of the area and I can smell burning so I imagine it was some kind of fire. I will check the area out in the morning.

intbal

It's just the global November 7th noise festival.
You should go outside and shoot some guns up into the air in celebration.
No worries. Everything is fine.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Moving to the city and living in an apartment I hear shots and sirens all the time, I also hear my neighbor having a loud ass orgasm a few times a week. I mean, it's the city life, amirite?

Soodanim

Moving to the city and living in an apartment I hear shots and sirens all the time, I also hear my neighbor having a loud ass orgasm a few times a week. I mean, it's the city life, amirite?
I know you lot become numb to it, but I wouldn't want to subject myself to that. I like the peace and quiet too much.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
wK8D7FI.gif

Woggleman

I went to the area and it didn't seem like there was any damage. With the amount of firetrucks you would have thought it was a 4 alarm blaze.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
You do see and hear wild shit in big cities.

I once saw two naked men, on all fours like dogs, growling and biting each other in a back alley in London. There was also a third guy, fully clothed, watching and howling like a spider monkey.

Wild shit.

Trilobit

Open a bottle of whiskey, OP and have an inner growling monologue. "Here I was, in this pit of human waste, crime filling the city streets up to my knees no matter where I went. Had I not had my bottle of Jim Beam to keep me company in my bed bug filled studio apartment, I would probably have went out to the nearest bar to pick a fight. Just to feel something."

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
You do see and hear wild shit in big cities.

I once saw two naked men, on all fours like dogs, growling and biting each other in a back alley in London. There was also a third guy, fully clothed, watching and howling like a spider monkey.

Wild shit.
I was about to go “what the fuck?” irl. Then I read it’s London.

You know its always GAF that can put a smile on my face if I'm having a crappy day and threads like these and the replies from the community are a ray of sunshine on a dark day.

Appreciate the humor and conversations on this forum very much. Thanks guys/gals ❤

Woggleman

It turns out a hot water heater exploded which din't cause much damage. The explosion was loud so I can understand the panic.

Top Bottom