• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 3 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before he was Gutterson the badass, he was the geeky brother in Eurotrip.
The transformation still makes me laugh.

t7BDw.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Finished season 1 and loved the last episode. Goddamn Arlo is a piece of shit.

I kind of envy you ATM. If you liked the first season you are going to love S2 and S3.

PS: Avoid the rest of this thread like the plague. There are some brutal spoilers, a bunch of them in GIF form.

Arlo is great. I loved that scene with him and the dude with the grenade at the VFW. Probably one of my favorite moments of the series. All his lines are great

"Why me? why do I get to live?"
"What do I look like, some kinda holy man? I cain't answer that sheeit"

Omega

Banned
I'm not sure if this applies to anyone, but if anyone missed Season 3 like I did, FX is going to start their re-runs.

Episode 1 -December 12th - 2AM
Episodes 2,3,4 - December 13th - 2AM-4AM

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ava is low rent trailer park trash on top of a pussy peddler. She probably hits dat sweet crystal to stay awake, too, because she's whitetrashy like that.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ava is low rent trailer park trash on top of a pussy peddler. She probably hits dat sweet crystal to stay awake, too, because she's whitetrashy like that.

izhAp.gif

Winona is an ugly ass fuckup who can't even rob a vault or not get pregnant. She drags down every scene she's in/every character she interacts with, including Raylan.

Ava is the Queen of Harlan and is certainly not white trash. Look up the definition, hon. She doesn't live in a shithole, nor does she spend all her money on big screen TVs and Cheetos. She has a beautiful home and has nice clothes and everyone loves her. Except the whores she commands - they fear her, and rightfully so. I mean, just look at what she's capable of:

ibo9Qrw2lrq7lY.gif

T Dollarz

I've never been a big fan of Ava or Winona. My favorite woman Raylan was with was that law enforcement chick that came down from the north at the end of S2 I believe.

izhAp.gif

Winona is an ugly ass fuckup who can't even rob a vault or not get pregnant. She drags down every scene she's in/every character she interacts with, including Raylan.

Ava is the Queen of Harlan and is certainly not white trash. Look up the definition, hon. She doesn't live in a shithole, nor does she spend all her money on big screen TVs and Cheetos. She has a beautiful home and has nice clothes and everyone loves her. Except the whores she commands - they fear her, and rightfully so. I mean, just look at what she's capable of:

ibo9Qrw2lrq7lY.gif

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Cerberus

I've never been a big fan of Ava or Winona. My favorite woman Raylan was with was that law enforcement chick that came down from the north at the end of S2 I believe.

Carol Johnson? I like her too and hope she makes another appearance on the show. She wasn't law enforcement though.

becjduur7.jpg

Between Ava and Winona, I like Ava much more. She's probably one of my favorite female characters on TV right now.

T Dollarz

Carol Johnson? I like her too and hope she makes another appearance on the show. She wasn't law enforcement though.

becjduur7.jpg

Between Ava and Winona, I like Ava much more. She's probably one of my favorite female characters on TV right now.

Yeah that's her. She was hot as fuck and had a cool vibe to her.

justified-petrolstation-spraying-petrol-TimothyOlyphant-1326824863u.gif

this was amazing :lol

also wtf at the Bennets poisining the guy and
Raylan screwing Winona again

edit - oh nevermind, you're talking about season 2 i guess

becjduur7.jpg

You should probably watch Hung (HBO series, Rebecca Creskoff is in it)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

becjduur7.jpg

Spectacularly hot. Raylan did good.

Carla Gugino felt like someone they were setting up as a regular or recurring character, then she just never showed up again. It was weird. Either something came up and she became unavailable, or the writers did a poor job of capitalizing on her appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom