• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience |OT|

chris121580

I think JT's biggest accomplishment is his ability to attract a male audience.

male pop stars are normally popular among girls (justin bieber et all..) but with old classic JT songs what goes around and cry me a river (and this is my perception), he manages to convince us he is one of us (men) like he'd be a cool guy to hang out with, who understands men's problems (.." you cheated on me, girl"... etc..)

He moves and dances and looks confident and boss all while getting rid of that NSYCN background image, a complete performer.

very cool guy.

You nailed this perfectly. Seems like a person that would be fun to go out and have a beer with. Seems really down to earth with all the success he's had

i enjoy the edit of suit & tie i've been hearing where the downtempo beat for jay-z's verse has been replaced with the "regular" beat used for the verse/chrous.

Pavaloo

I too have grown to enjoy the Jay verse. It's really not that offensive and works with the flow of the song especially since the beat switch up totally supports that flow. The lyrical content agrees with everything JT is saying with his girl and marriage and what not. It fits. Shit's tight.

bjb

Banned
As much as I dislike Kayne West - he's right, Suit & Tie is garbage.

Type of music drake fans enjoy. Mirrors is okay. Looking forward to hearing the rest to make a full evaluation.

tj hazuki

TUNNEL. VISION.
tumblr_lv1tfsdSfC1qc4z9u.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
enjoying it as much as I can any other jt album but I need a more throrough listen. love the outro to strawberry bubble gum. loved don't hold the....OMG TUNNEL FUCKING VISION IS SLICK.

Top Bottom