• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience |OT|

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
About 3 or 4 tracks in and getting the feeling Timbo and Justin delivered, holy shit.

This is giving me vibes of Futuresex/Lovesounds but with a completely different sound. It's kind of amazing but hard to describe.

Also better than anything Timbo has done in the past few years.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
damn not even mad at this slow jawn. gonna be bumping this album for a goood while.

About 3 or 4 tracks in and getting the feeling Timbo and Justin delivered, holy shit.

This is giving me vibes of Futuresex/Lovesounds but with a completely different sound. It's kind of amazing but hard to describe.

Also better than anything Timbo has done in the past few years.

HE NEVER FELL OFF. SAY IT ENZO. SAY IT

tj hazuki

Blue Ocean Floor. What this album has told me on the first listen that he has really matured as an artist.Going to be replaying this album for months to come. Grammys, Critical Acclaim, sales are going to be really good for this album.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Blue Ocean Floor. What this album has told me on the first listen that he has really matured as an artist.Going to be replaying this album for months to come. Grammys, Critical Acclaim, sales are going to be really good for this album.

this can't be emphasized enough.

This is the type of album that makes me a little salty because I'm single. Haha. This album is niiiiiiiiiiice.

Hold up. Let me get the lyrics down and go sing em to girls on campus at my university.

this is going to work for the next year.

Hootie

i6YVhMILBf2hE.gif

DopeToast

Banned
So I have been pumped for this album for awhile, more so than a lot of albums. I am only on track 5, but so far I really like it. The songs are hella long, but don't seem dragged out. Tunnel Vision is great. Strawberry Bubblegum will grow on me for sure. Pusher Love Girl is fantastic, and I still love Suit & Tie, and it seems great where it is in the sequence. I'll have to post again when I finish the album.

HiiiLife

20/20 Experience indeed.

That is all. I finished the album. Whew. Momma I made it!

I enjoyed it. Time for a second listen :)

You are, you are the love of my life <3

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The direct link just sounds like a modem dialing wtf?

How do i listen to this shit?

PBY

Banned
Kind of weird that theres no real stand out dance track, but thats fine by me. Mirrors still my fave

Top Bottom