• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

And my ordeal with Deepdiscount (don't use them!) resolved itself, but they somehow managed to send my one half of the order. The other BR is out of stock, so now I'm stuck with the 1st half of the second season...

Wait, I'm confused. I thought you said you were planning on getting the first season set.

Uraizen

Banned
I can't smell my own hair, but girls liked to pet me because my hair was so soft. Does that mean I have nice hair?

U77fu.gif

Kazzy

Wait, I'm confused. I thought you said you were planning on getting the first season set.

I did, but that was from RightStuf, and being a sensible retailer, they accepted my cancellation. On the other hand, Deepdiscount took my order, knowing full well they couldn't meet it, that's despite not showing this information on their website upfront.

It ended up this way because the releases were handled by separate companies, and so their is some discrepancy on where each is carried. But why, if I order the whole of season two, would I want only half of it? Idiots.

I did, but that was from RightStuf, and being a sensible retailer, they accepted my cancellation. On the other hand, Deepdiscount took my order, knowing full well they couldn't meet it, that's despite not showing this information on their website upfront.

It ended up this way because the releases were handled by separate companies, and so their is some discrepancy on where each is carried. But why, if I order the whole of season two, would I want only half of it? Idiots.

Ah, that makes sense now.
Don't make Uraizen feel bad though.
UcEZz.gif

Uraizen

Banned
[IMGhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m02zrpjVFt1qll1rzo1_500.gif[/IMG]

And my ordeal with Deepdiscount (don't use them!) resolved itself, but they somehow managed to send my one half of the order. The other BR is out of stock, so now I'm stuck with the 1st half of the second season...

The hunt continues?

Yup!

*pets*

fYFAW.gif

What happened? Is it no longer soft?
Are you balding?
Like Gravijah?

No, I still get pet, don't be silly!

Jli20.gif

Metrotab

Banned
A guy I know had ridiculously soft hair too. Girls always put their hands on him. Some people have all the luck.

These Santa-avatars are amazing. I love Christmas.

cjkeats

A guy I know had ridiculously soft hair too. Girls always put their hands on him. Some people have all the luck.

I take good care of my hair, I kinda have to because it gets so damn thick so quick. Keeps me warm in winter though.

These Santa-avatars are amazing. I love Christmas.

It's still november. I made mine at work today though for December 1st.

Metrotab

Banned
Silly people, everyone knows Christmas begins when the shops start blasting the same 5 songs they always do.

I wonder how much Mariah Carey gets in royalties just for that one song.

cjkeats

Don't she have a whole xmas album? I swear my family had it on cassette way back.

Anyways, my xmas music is a combination of "A Santa Cause: A punk Rock Xmas" vols 1&2 and the She & Him xmas album that came out last year(That I listened to right up until February because it's so good)
I love Christmas a lot so I like to save it until December and take it in highly concentrated doses.

Articalys

Hell, my local Target actually had their Halloween and (partial) Christmas displays up simultaneously for a few days around the end of October. Even now, for the last couple of weeks the back of the store has been full Christmas with the CD demo station playing songs and everything. It's like they forgot Thanksgiving even exists.

Kazzy

Hell, my local Target actually had their Halloween and (partial) Christmas displays up simultaneously for a few days around the end of October. Even now, for the last couple of weeks the back of the store has been full Christmas with the CD demo station playing songs and everything. It's like they forgot Thanksgiving even exists.

That is depressing, on so many levels.

Metrotab

Banned
I have a selection of songs that appeal to my melancholic Christmas senses.

Me and my friends are gonna organize a big movie marathon including The Godfather trilogy, Blade Runner, The Nightmare before Christmas and maybe one more we haven't decided yet.

Esura

Banned
You! Off topic, but I saw you in the DmC thread. You seem like somebody who knows a thing or two about combat mechanics. I wish to discuss it with you after you have played it, how should I go about that?

Actually, I'm pretty scrubbish at high level DMC compared to the likes of people like Dahbomb and Brea but I still don't mind talking about DmC.

I got Skype, only because a few buddies of mine wanted to message chat on that instead of PMs and VMs.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

The only places that remember Thanksgiving exists are Supermarkets. ;)

Delicious Turkey and football, it's an awesome holiday.

Uraizen

Banned
Actually, I'm pretty scrubbish at high level DMC compared to the likes of people like Dahbomb and Brea but I still don't mind talking about DmC.

I got Skype, only because a few buddies of mine wanted to message chat on that instead of PMs and VMs.

Dahbomb scares me, I can't post anything DMC related because I know he would tear me to shreds. I have yet to see him post a wrong thing about DMC, it's amazing, major respect to him.

Skype? Skype. Quote to see my Skype email.

Esura

Banned
Dahbomb scares me, I can't post anything DMC related because I know he would tear me to shreds. I have yet to see him post a wrong thing about DMC, it's amazing, major respect to him.

Skype? Skype. Quote to see my Skype email.

Don't be intimidated, this isn't like it is a fighting game or something. :p

And I'll add you. I might not post much right atm because I'm popping pills to fight this damn toothache. T_T

Kazzy

Do you not like Christmas for any particular reason or is it just that people always celebrate it really early?

I actually like Christmas, it's just the retailers pushing it that irritates me. And I realize that my posts about it have made me look like something of a sourpuss today, apologies.

Uraizen

Banned
Don't be intimidated, this isn't like it is a fighting game or something. :p

And I'll add you. I might not post much right atm because I'm popping pills to fight this damn toothache. T_T

If I don't have a full understanding of the combat mechanics in a game and someone else does, I'll keep my mouth shut out of pure intimidation. He's one of the few people I don't personally know that I respect the hell out of.

Excellent, I will accept when I inevitably hop on.

I actually like Christmas, it's just the retailers pushing it that irritates me. And I guess my posts about it have made me look like something of a sourpuss today, apologies.

Oh no, don't take it the wrong way, I just thought something bad might have happened to you on Christmas. For example, my grandma died on Christmas, so it's a bit of a sad holiday for my family. We still celebrate Christmas for what it is, though! I just didn't want to annoy you if something bad happened on Christmas.

Esura

Banned
If I don't have a full understanding of the combat mechanics in a game and someone else does, I'll keep my mouth shut out of pure intimidation. He's one of the few people I don't personally know that I respect the hell out of.

Excellent, I will accept when I inevitably hop on.

I do that for any game I'm not intimately familiar with, lol. Only game I was like Dahbomb-levels of good at was Metal Gear Online. I'm getting better at K-ON! Houkago Live somewhat too.

Uraizen

Banned
I do that for any game I'm not intimately familiar with, lol. Only game I was like Dahbomb-levels of good at was Metal Gear Online. I'm getting better at K-ON! Houkago Live somewhat too.

Unfortunately some games don't exactly take too long to get intimately familiar with, or at least close to the same level.

Uraizen

Banned
What does Uraizen even mean?

Story time? Sure, why not.

This girl I used to know said I looked like a mix of urahara and aizen from bleach.
I don't see it.
I was trying to come up with an alias, so those two names were combined thanks to her. In retrospect, it probably wasn't the best idea.

Story time? Sure, why not.

This girl I used to know said I looked like a mix of urahara and aizen from bleach.
I don't see it.
I was trying to come up with an alias, so those two names were combined thanks to her. In retrospect, it probably wasn't the best idea.

Huh, wouldn't have guessed that. Knowing that, it's really odd that someone else would have taken it already.

As for me? I like Paper Mario a lot.

Oh lord, I should be concentrating on my Japanese midterm presentation script rather than dropping by GAF OT just to check for updates in this thread, BUT I CAN'T STOP.

Top Bottom