• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Poyunch

Season 1 is more cohesive than Season 2. I prefer season 2's ending though since it's sadder. :(
9vzEl.gif

qaxO5.gif

Are we watching the same KnK?
What is KnK, and what does it have to do with K-On!?
Season 1 is more cohesive than Season 2. I prefer season 2's ending though since it's sadder. :(
I think season 1 would have been better if they spent more time in their first year, but I guess back then they didn't know the show was going to be a success so they wanted to get the resident loli into the show before it ended. Oh well.
lol the way they show her teeth makes it seem like shes taking a bite out of the ice cream...unless she is..which would be weird.
Have you never taken a bite out of ice cream before?

Mio is sorry see? :p
I was actually curious, if my intentions weren't all that clear.

That is so.....nevermind...
tk0V9.gif

Ok, that's enough of the borderline suggestive gifs don't want people to think we're creeps don't want to derail this thread any further, if that's even possible...
well, that answers that question, chet.
Is that not what I said? Or at least I knew that edited gif was a reference to some other anime character anyways...
But yeah, they do look alike, but the tall black haired girl with a hime cut is a pretty common trope in anime.

dluu13

Anyone noticed how Mio looks a lot like Yomi from Ga Rei: Zero?

I remember hearing how somebody said Nagi from Kannagi looks like Mio. (I don't see it)
Anyway, they all have the hime haircut.

I also used to have trouble telling the difference between Ritsu and Yui. SHAAAMMEE

Esura

Banned
I was actually curious, if my intentions weren't all that clear.
Oh, someone said Kara no Kyokai (The Garden of Sinners or KnK) doesn't look well animated when I stated how the first season of K-On! animation felt off after watching KnK and Fate/ZERO.

I remember hearing how somebody said Nagi from Kannagi looks like Mio. (I don't see it)
Anyway, they all have the hime haircut.

I also used to have trouble telling the difference between Ritsu and Yui. SHAAAMMEE

Hime haircut is the best.

dluu13

Then again, I'm in engineering so I spend all my time around guys who like to play foosball and drink beer. We seem to have a shortage of girls, and even fewer girls who have time to take care of hime hair.

Esura

Banned
Ah, light and fluffy time....that's cute as fudge. Wow, I like the song even more now.

Are there any other cute animes that is as awesome like K-On! ?

Top Bottom